Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can Tippmanns Still use Siphon tanks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Commander_Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander_Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 10:57pm

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

And then some smug old douchebag comes in and could not possibly be more condescending.

Hilarious.

Edited by Commander_Cool - 29 November 2007 at 10:58pm
2005 Freestyle
Naughty Dawg Freestyle
Angel LCD
SP-8
Tippmann 98 Custom
HP_Lovecraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP_Lovecraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 3:54pm

Yes, the answers at the beginning of the thread were misguided but damn, don't just roll in here on your trusty forty year old warhorse and act like you're superior because you were around when liquid was king.

Was this for me?

I came to the Tippmann forum because I had a rather obscure question that I thought only the posters HERE could answer, as Tippmann made the majority of liquid-based guns.

I did not act like I was superior. I acted as if someone told me the world was flat. Just because a technology is old, does not make it obsolete or worthless. In this case, it means the industry moved into a different direction.

nick
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 5:06pm
Nick, I think he was referring to the guy who posted just prior to his comment.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 5:46pm

Originally posted by HP_Lovecraft HP_Lovecraft wrote:

Yes, the answers at the beginning of the thread were misguided but damn, don't just roll in here on your trusty forty year old warhorse and act like you're superior because you were around when liquid was king.

Was this for me?

I came to the Tippmann forum because I had a rather obscure question that I thought only the posters HERE could answer, as Tippmann made the majority of liquid-based guns.

I did not act like I was superior. I acted as if someone told me the world was flat. Just because a technology is old, does not make it obsolete or worthless. In this case, it means the industry moved into a different direction.

nick

No no no. You're fine. I was not clear enough on who I was referring to.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 7:37pm
Thing is, with this thread is it is a big misunderstanding. That would be like someone rolling into MCB (Ive seen you there HP!)and saying that snipers are real and your guns get crap range and the whole nine yards.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic