FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who annoys you The most?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 10:25am

I get annoyed when I see a few select misspellings/grammatical errors.  I generally don't get bugged by typos, but there are some that just drive me nuts.

Currently high on my list are the incorrect usage of "moot" vs "mute", and all misspellings of "voila" - "wala" being the grand champion.

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Rambino Rambino wrote:

I get annoyed when I see a few select misspellings/grammatical errors.  I generally don't get bugged by typos, but there are some that just drive me nuts.

Currently high on my list are the incorrect usage of "moot" vs "mute", and all misspellings of "voila" - "wala" being the grand champion.

lol I hate "That's a mute point."

"Simular" is up there too.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 10:42am
I hate when people mis-spell things on purpose.

I hate anybody who calls themselves hardcore/scene/emo.

I hate people who listen to one genre and think that makes them musically elite.

I hate when people think you have to look a certain way to listen to a certain genre of music.

I hate girls who act like a slut because they think its cool. Its sad.

I completely despise people who abuse children or women.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 10:43am
I changed my mind, more than Sarah Silverman, people that can't chew with their mouths closed drive me nuts. It's the grossest sound in the world.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 10:46am
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I changed my mind, more than Sarah Silverman, people that can't chew with their mouths closed drive me nuts. It's the grossest sound in the world.

My mother-in-law does that. I can't watch her eat.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 10:59am

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Flame much, Reb?

Oh shut up.

DGAFmuffinZ View Drop Down
Guested 03/03/08 sexual therad

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGAFmuffinZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Flame much, Reb?

Oh shut up.

Rawr

EMIKE/ILP

PROUD LAKER, NY GIANTS, and YANKEE FAN
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 11:29am

Flame much, Reb?

Oh shut up.

No.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 11:53am

Flame much, Reb?

Oh shut up.

No.

E-Bad ass.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

I hate when people mis-spell things on purpose.

I hate anybody who calls themselves hardcore/scene/emo.

I hate people who listen to one genre and think that makes them musically elite.

I hate when people think you have to look a certain way to listen to a certain genre of music.

I hate girls who act like a slut because they think its cool. Its sad.

I completely despise people who abuse children or women.

Que pasa?

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 3:19pm
The people in this forum that skim through threads looking for people to flame, or in real life basically guys that look for a fight all the time. Sarah Silverman and Carlos Mencia(thanks to whoever in this thread brought them up). Abusive boyfriends make me want to knife somebody. Jason Mraz, what a douchebag. Juggalos and ICP/whatnot(thanks again to whoever said that). People who skip class/work and do nothing and piss and moan when they fail or get fired. Nerds that think they're superior to you because you go out and have a life and they sit in the dorm every night and play Halo/WoW/etc. People that hate gay people even though it doesn't effect them in the least bit and act like homosexuals aren't people. PEOPLE FROM NORTH JERSEY...(No offense, I know you're not all like that)
I need a new Sig...
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 4:23pm

People who are ignorant and try to act like they know more about something to try and make themselves look cool.

People who try to fit into an image that they know nothing about or have no business being in, if that makes any sense.

People who expect others to cater to their every calling.

People who refuse to realize what they need to do when they don't have other options.

People who complain about things that continuously happen, because they refuse to try and change things.

Homophobics.  Seriously, let them worry about their business, and you can worry about your own.  Its not going away, and you can't make it go away.  With that said, I can't stand gay people who try to make it overly-obvious they are gay.

Racists.  I just don't understand it.

People who are lazy about their jobs and work and seemingly can't understand why they get low grades or get fired.  I suppose this would go for anyone who refuses to change an obvious flaw and doesn't recognize it as the reason to why they didn't achieve what they are looking for.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 5:22pm
Every theres a Confederate debate, I want to read about the subject and get edumacated on it. I'm Texan, my dad's from Alabama, so it's my culture. I should look it up one day. Anyone know any good books?

Edited by DeTrevni - 15 November 2007 at 5:23pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:52pm
In no particular order:

Juggalos
Drop outs/druggies
Paris Hilton
People who look for fights
People who take certain things way too seriously
Really, really lazy people
Sluts
People who are always angry at the world
People who can't fight fair
People who are way too immature

I'm very sure i'll think of more, but for the time being this is my list.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGAFmuffinZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:04pm

Flame much, Reb?

Oh shut up.

No.

/popcorn

EMIKE/ILP

Ben Dover II View Drop Down
Strike 1 - language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Dover II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:09pm

I can't stand:

people who act like they are a black gangster        &nbs p;         &nbs p;         

people who can't back up what they say         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;

really fat people

90% of all celebrity's

gays

people who blame others for there stupid mistakes

people with strong southern accents

stupid people

and the list keeps going on and on like that....

people who don't try

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:10pm

Gee, where do I start?

Oh, how about the fact that I get annoyed at the people who spew meaningless feces from their mouths without having a clue what they're talking about? Okay, lets start with that.

What annoys me most, are the people who put so much faith in their own opinions of something that they deem any other point of view or even historical FACT as being a waste of time.

Okay junior, here's what I have to say about your little piect of interesting input.

I am from New York. Northerner, you know, New York City, Niagra Falls, etc....

I also fly a Confederate third national flag. Third national. Know it? Probably not. Why do I fly it? According to you, I fit in with the people that want secession, slavery, and general discord in American society. I fly it because I have a deep respect for the men who fought and died for something believed in.....you know, just like the soldiers of the American revolution did.

Before you spit even more meaningless vomit from your ignorant mouth, understand that the people that I fly that flag in the name of didn't fight for the institution of slavery. The myriad of reasons that they fought under that flag goes far and above the issue of owning slaves and racism.....but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? Why not? Because you've got a one track mind and a firm unwillingness to come to grips with the fact that you're undereducated and obnoxious.

THATS what annoys me the most.

Wow reb, way to completely embody everything I find annoying in conservative southerners who fly the rebel flag.

Also, flame much?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGAFmuffinZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:11pm
Union > Confederacy.

EMIKE/ILP

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Ben Dover II Ben Dover II wrote:

gays

wow.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Ben Dover II Ben Dover II wrote:

gays

wow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic