Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who annoys you The most?

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9815
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:15pm
People who discuss private matters over their cell phone in public places then have the nerve to be rude when you start giving them suggestions on fixing whatever highly personal problem they are discussing.

Edited by Mack - 16 November 2007 at 1:33am
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by ANARCHY_SCOUT ANARCHY_SCOUT wrote:

C.)Not all slave owners were ass's some treaty them quite nicely and even taught them to read and write (Which was illegal)

Some.

Overwhelmingly large majority didn't.

This point does very little for your argument.
Back to Top
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 14004
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by Horsepower Horsepower wrote:

Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

The stupid people in my school who wear confederate flags and dont know what it is or stands for they have just seen it on Dukes of hazzard.


I guess it's worse for you being that you live in Canada.


But same here, I live in Michigan, and thats far from southern and the idiots put that stupid flag on every god damned thing they can.


YAY CONFEDERATES YOU LOST THE CIVIL WAR LETS WEAR THE FLAG OF THE IDIOTS WHO LOST AND WANTED SLAVES YAY !!!

Gee, where do I start?

Oh, how about the fact that I get annoyed at the people who spew meaningless feces from their mouths without having a clue what they're talking about? Okay, lets start with that.

What annoys me most, are the people who put so much faith in their own opinions of something that they deem any other point of view or even historical FACT as being a waste of time.

Okay junior, here's what I have to say about your little piect of interesting input.

I am from New York. Northerner, you know, New York City, Niagra Falls, etc....

I also fly a Confederate third national flag. Third national. Know it? Probably not. Why do I fly it? According to you, I fit in with the people that want secession, slavery, and general discord in American society. I fly it because I have a deep respect for the men who fought and died for something believed in.....you know, just like the soldiers of the American revolution did.

Before you spit even more meaningless vomit from your ignorant mouth, understand that the people that I fly that flag in the name of didn't fight for the institution of slavery. The myriad of reasons that they fought under that flag goes far and above the issue of owning slaves and racism.....but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? Why not? Because you've got a one track mind and a firm unwillingness to come to grips with the fact that you're undereducated and obnoxious.

THATS what annoys me the most.   

 

Back to Top
Kristofer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Good Sport. Semper Fi!

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4658
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristofer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:30pm
hahaha mack do you really give people suggestions with their problems when they are on their cell phone in public? thats awesome

i absolutely cant stand senator clinton
Back to Top
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Joined: 06 November 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5040
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:32pm
I can't stand girls that have a nice body but ugly faces.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9815
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Kristofer Kristofer wrote:

hahaha mack do you really give people suggestions with their problems when they are on their cell phone in public? thats awesome


Only when they're conversing in a loud and/or obnoxious manner.

Sometimes, instead of giving suggestions, I just get comfortable and make it obvious that I'm listening.
Back to Top
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Actuarry itís Skirret

Joined: 25 December 2004
Location: Liechtenstein
Status: Offline
Points: 9556
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:41pm
On forum:  Lately, its been Whale.

Off forum: Fox News
Back to Top
Man Bites Dog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
The forumer formely known as TKD

Joined: 04 July 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2059
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Man Bites Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

On forum:  Lately, its been Whale.





Mine would be people who complain about doing bad in a college course, blaming it on the professor, even though the entire rest of the room is passing the course somehow.
Back to Top
phillll227 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 27 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1056
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillll227 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 10:58pm
Girls who have boyfriends



Back to Top
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Joined: 12 July 2002
Location: BEHIND YOU!
Status: Offline
Points: 1239481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Man Bites Dog Man Bites Dog wrote:

Mine would be people who complain about doing bad in a college course, blaming it on the professor, even though the entire rest of the room is passing the course somehow.


On the same note.

People who keep complaining that the class is extremely hard and claim every day that they're going to fail... when they really have an A in the class and expect to keep that A and all the others they have.


Edited by Tolgak - 14 November 2007 at 11:03pm
Back to Top
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Joined: 07 August 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4439
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by ANARCHY_SCOUT ANARCHY_SCOUT wrote:

C.)Not all slave owners were ass's some treaty them quite nicely and even taught them to read and write (Which was illegal)

Some.

Overwhelmingly large majority didn't.

This point does very little for your argument.
True but I thought bringing it up none the less shows that they are not all one track minded.



Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I can't stand girls that have a nice body but ugly faces.
Win.

Edited by ANARCHY_SCOUT - 14 November 2007 at 11:43pm
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Back to Top
DGAFmuffinZ View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Guested 03/03/08 sexual therad

Joined: 15 November 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 530
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DGAFmuffinZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 11:45pm
I don't like most conservatives.  Not all, but most.

EMIKE/ILP

PROUD LAKER, NY GIANTS, and YANKEE FAN
Back to Top
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Joined: 04 July 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1721
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:22am
Hypocrites.

PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Back to Top
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
guested. Doesnít learn.

Joined: 14 June 2007
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1497
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:36am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by Horsepower Horsepower wrote:

Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

The stupid people in my school who wear confederate flags and dont know what it is or stands for they have just seen it on Dukes of hazzard.


I guess it's worse for you being that you live in Canada.


But same here, I live in Michigan, and thats far from southern and the idiots put that stupid flag on every god damned thing they can.


YAY CONFEDERATES YOU LOST THE CIVIL WAR LETS WEAR THE FLAG OF THE IDIOTS WHO LOST AND WANTED SLAVES YAY !!!

Gee, where do I start?

Oh, how about the fact that I get annoyed at the people who spew meaningless feces from their mouths without having a clue what they're talking about? Okay, lets start with that.

What annoys me most, are the people who put so much faith in their own opinions of something that they deem any other point of view or even historical FACT as being a waste of time.

Okay junior, here's what I have to say about your little piect of interesting input.

I am from New York. Northerner, you know, New York City, Niagra Falls, etc....

I also fly a Confederate third national flag. Third national. Know it? Probably not. Why do I fly it? According to you, I fit in with the people that want secession, slavery, and general discord in American society. I fly it because I have a deep respect for the men who fought and died for something believed in.....you know, just like the soldiers of the American revolution did.

Before you spit even more meaningless vomit from your ignorant mouth, understand that the people that I fly that flag in the name of didn't fight for the institution of slavery. The myriad of reasons that they fought under that flag goes far and above the issue of owning slaves and racism.....but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? Why not? Because you've got a one track mind and a firm unwillingness to come to grips with the fact that you're undereducated and obnoxious.

THATS what annoys me the most.   

 


lulz. I forgive you for giving me a strike. By the way, I'll have you know I got a 87% on that paper.
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
Back to Top
tippmannfreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Inappropriate Post, 1/15

Joined: 29 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1044
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:43am
carlos mencia
Back to Top
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Joined: 29 December 2005
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 3489
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 2:43am
People who obsess over celebrity gossip.

People who lie to try to impress others.


Edited by Brian Fellows - 15 November 2007 at 2:45am
Back to Top
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
And my axe...

Joined: 21 May 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6831
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 3:53am

I don't know, I'm manic stressed out person, so my annoyance list is pretty huge. I guess it's the general lack of character most people excercise. Backstabbing, hypocritical, holier than thou people who don't realize their own faults. They'd be almost humorous if there weren't so damn many of them.

Back to Top
a5Tpp789 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

in the closet MILSIMer...

Joined: 22 October 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1281
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5Tpp789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:27am
toyota commercials
if you put 500 dollars into an A5 it is still an A5
Back to Top
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Fire in the disco

Joined: 12 March 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Status: Offline
Points: 14179
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 7:51am
Flame much, Reb?
Back to Top
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Joined: 03 January 2004
Location: R'lyeh
Status: Offline
Points: 12518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 8:33am
Looks like someone hit a nerve.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.