Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who annoys you The most?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 6:26pm
people who call other people an -ist (racist, sexist, etc.) but are some kind of -ist themselves.
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I take what I said in my previous post back. I've decided I really just hate juggalos.

I can't agree with you enough on that.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:30pm
The stupid people in my school who wear confederate flags and dont know what it is or stands for they have just seen it on Dukes of hazzard.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:35pm
people who wear pants.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Horsepower View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Warning: Fail is closer than it seems!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by jordanpischke jordanpischke wrote:

The stupid people in my school who wear confederate flags and dont know what it is or stands for they have just seen it on Dukes of hazzard.

I guess it's worse for you being that you live in Canada.

But same here, I live in Michigan, and thats far from southern and the idiots put that stupid flag on every god damned thing they can.

YAY CONFEDERATES YOU LOST THE CIVIL WAR LETS WEAR THE FLAG OF THE IDIOTS WHO LOST AND WANTED SLAVES YAY !!!

Come Get Some !
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:36pm
moochers.

I can't stand them.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Horsepower Horsepower wrote:

But same here, I live in Michigan, and thats far from southern and the idiots put that stupid flag on every god damned thing they can.

YAY CONFEDERATES YOU LOST THE CIVIL WAR LETS WEAR THE FLAG OF THE IDIOTS WHO LOST AND WANTED SLAVES YAY !!!

You have NO idea how ignorant you just made yourself sound...
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Twins who go out of their way to be "twins." At school, there's this pair of girls (semi-attractive, but don't get your hopes up) who are twins, and they are ALWAYS seen together, standing shoulder to shoulder, wearing the same clothes, same hairstyles, makeup, jewelry, etc. Even their step is in time when they walk! It bugs the crap out of me for some reason...

I hate when gay people do that sort of thing. I have no problem if your gay, but it just annoys the hell out of me when they try to fit the gay stereotype. The fake lisp, calling me hunny, and making it known to EVERYONE in the room that you are gay pisses me off. But like I said, gay people in general I don't care-that's up to them, but the obnoxious ones piss me off a lot. I guess obnoxious people in general, but this just sort of gets under my skin.

Edited by Dye Playa - 14 November 2007 at 7:41pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Why because the confederate flag sucks and I called the people who are Yankees idiots for wearing it ?

Come Get Some !
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:51pm
mimes.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 7:53pm

Why because the confederate flag sucks and I called the people who are Yankees idiots for wearing it ?

Just out of curiosity, why is it stupid?

Note: I don't own anything with the confederate flag on it or anything, BUT I'd honestly like to see what kind of "information" you think you have on the subject.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:15pm
The main issue I have with it is that they are Northerners. Always have been and always will be. If a Southerner really wants the flag go ahead, but if you come from the North, keep it that way. I have a couple old relatives who were from the South, but most from the North. I wouldn't be caught dead with that wayyyyyy overused flag.

Come Get Some !
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:25pm

The main issue I have with it is that they are Northerners. Always have been and always will be. If a Southerner really wants the flag go ahead, but if you come from the North, keep it that way. I have a couple old relatives who were from the South, but most from the North. I wouldn't be caught dead with that wayyyyyy overused flag.

And yet, you simply continue to spout worthless drivel.

Honestly, are you dumb enough to REALLY think that only the southern  states had/supported the idea of slavery? 

Do you REALLY think that that flag is used in "support" of the Confederacy?

Do you REALLY think that anyone who shows that flag wants slaves or wants to "secede from tha gosh darned yun'on?"

And why do you consider it overused?  Because you don't have the same feelings towards it as the people that do "show it off?" 

I get the very strong feeling that you have decided to hate something without even really knowing anything about it, which makes you just as bad or worse than the people you THINK it represents.  I also noticed that you were the one that keeps separating things into South vs North...

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:26pm
For the record Hpwr...

There are PLENTY of confederate flags flown in Michigan too.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:30pm

And yet, you simply continue to spout worthless drivel.

Honestly, are you dumb enough to REALLY think that only the southern  states had/supported the idea of slavery? 

Do you REALLY think that that flag is used in "support" of the Confederacy?

Do you REALLY think that anyone who shows that flag wants slaves or wants to "secede from tha gosh darned yun'on?"

And why do you consider it overused?  Because you don't have the same feelings towards it as the people that do "show it off?" 

I get the very strong feeling that you have decided to hate something without even really knowing anything about it, which makes you just as bad or worse than the people you THINK it represents.  I also noticed that you were the one that keeps separating things into South vs North...

You're the one that doesn't understand where I'm coming from. The people in my area do want slaves, they do want to separate. They get white trash and redneck mixed up and run around acting like a bunch of jackasses on crack. They drive rust bucket trucks with confed flag headliner, seat covers and whatever else they put a flag on, then they find a country singer with the strongest accent and play that at a deafening volume. Then they have another huge flag on a pole in the bed of their truck. They try to relate everything to the way a "redneck" would do it. They call themselves rednecks. Rednecks are hard working people, them guys are far from redneck.

Come Get Some !
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:32pm
Mainly, people at school who will be walking down the hallway and just bump right in to you. Or people who will go running around corners and run right into you. People who will be sitting next to you, horse playing around with some one else, and constantly bumping into you, without even apologizing or even turning around to look at you.

Basically, all people people with the maturity of a 9-year old.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by  Rp Fr Rp Fr wrote:

Mainly, people at school who will be walking down the hallway and just bump right in to you. Or people who will go running around corners and run right into you. People who will be sitting next to you, horse playing around with some one else, and constantly bumping into you, without even apologizing or even turning around to look at you.

Basically, all people people with the maturity of a 9-year old.

Ugh, reminds me of the girl at lunch today, she was fat, and of course, loud. Standing DIRECTLY behind me screaming at some other girl, my ear drums are about to pop, then she has to move the chairs to fit her fat ass past to get to her table, where, she sees another one of her friends, gets up screams. Then knocks over a trash can right next to me and starts saying to her friend OMG WHY DID YOU DO THAT PICK IT UP !!!. Then she runs over to the girl and tries to...jump on her ? Her XXXXXXXXXXXXL G-string is showing, even the girl sitting at our table was grossed out big time. THEN shes finally shuts her mouth and sits down, she starts eating cashews or something and then we hear her yell, EWWW, WHAT THE F^%#, THESE HAVE SO MUCH SALT. Then what does she do ? Thats right, she just spits them out everywhere, it looked so nasty, and she didn't care who saw, I mean it was one of nastiest things I have ever seen, wore than 2 girls 1 cup. So then while we are all like EWWWW I'm like, watch our for the cashew spitting dragon.

Edited by Horsepower - 14 November 2007 at 8:39pm

Come Get Some !
TheWrAith View Drop Down
Strike one, swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWrAith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:56pm
[/QUOTE]what bugs me?  greedy people who don't give me money to get a pack of cigs.
[/QUOTE]

...dirty beggar...
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 8:57pm

I really don't feel like getting into it but I have too.

A.) Most people in the south were to poor to afford slaves
B.) The ones that could usually only had 1~3 tops to help out with house work chores ect.
C.)Not all slave owners were ass's some treaty them quite nicely and even taught them to read and write (Which was illegal)
D.) The very few percent of the populous that owned a large number of slaves and lots of land WERE the economy down there. Getting rid of them would devastate the south.
I think I listed enough to destroy your argument.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 9:15pm
People who discus private matters over their cell phone in public places then have the nerve to be rude when you start giving them suggestions on fixing whatever highly personal problem they are discussing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic