Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oklahoma D-day 2008 - Allied Recruiting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
captpainntball7 View Drop Down
strike 1- flaming/crudity 3/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captpainntball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 3:16pm
Im trying to get there this year. I just got back into paintball and have my 98c all tricked out for this season. I can def. handle the physical part of this and if I come to the game I wanna be in the 82nd airborne defff.
Risken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Risken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2008 at 1:59pm

Unit registration is open until April 15. If you haven't registered, do it now. If you have registered, get your friend, teammate or relative to register. The 82nd Pathfinders are full, the 82nd isn't much farther behind.

1) If you've registered I need to hear from you if want to be with certain people or in a certain Regiment.  srisken623@aol.com
2) Join the Allied Forum if you haven't done so yet.  http://ddayallies.8.forumer.com/

3) Fill out the Allied questionnaire. It only takes a minute and it's a big help in getting us organized.  http://ddayallies.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=239

4) Sign up and register for a SUTAL course. We're using SUTAL and the mini games as part of our training regiment. So when you're signing up for SUTAL be sure it's opposite the mini game schedule. The mini games are in the afternoon on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and in the morning on Thursday.   http://www.1shepherd.com/schedule/default.aspx

dorsai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dorsai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 3:01pm
The days when you could sign up and be 100% sure you'd be placed with the unit you picked are over, but there's still time to register for the world's largest paintball event, the 11th Annual Oklahoma D-Day event.

You've got till MAY 15th to sign up for the discounted price of 75.00. That's also the last day you'll be able to 'request' the unit of your choice. Starting on May 16th the entry fee jumps up to $100.00 and they begin putting you where THEY want you. Don't let this chance slip through your fingers, call the Bunker and get signed up now!

impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 12:50pm
What is a good german unit to join?
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 1:59pm
I wish I could go but money is too tight since I am planning for a wedding.  Anyone going do me a favor and get at least one elimination for me
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
paintballa43708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa43708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:22pm
there so many links here but not one is useful lol
Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body
T RAV29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T RAV29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 2:55pm
very nice video.
T RAV29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T RAV29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:13pm
the links on the first page of the different teams dont work btw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic