FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You and your gal (or dude)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 12:05am
Hey.. PB125, you can do better than your current girlfriend. For example, you could have me, or something. Just an example though I don't mean anything by it.

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 12:44am
That chest is rather tempting.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 10:08am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Sporx, let your man know that they make these little adjustable combs for hair clippers so that it doesn't look like you've got a chia-pet growing from your head. Shorter on the sides is a GOOD thing.

Says the Bald Chef?
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

Sporx, let your man know that they make these little adjustable combs for hair clippers so that it doesn't look like you've got a chia-pet growing from your head. Shorter on the sides is a GOOD thing.

Says the Bald Chef?

My wife watches Top Chef, and the bald chef on there sweats like mad, dripping into the dishes he's making I'm sure. Nasty. I'd never eat at his restaurant. Not that that's the case with tallen, but it reminded me of it.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 3:41pm

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Hey.. PB125, you can do better than your current girlfriend. For example, you could have me, or something. Just an example though I don't mean anything by it.

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I agree, nothing is sadder than e-flirting.

Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

The "flirting" going on in this thread is disgusting.

Ha. Are yall really pathetic enough to consider what I said an attempt at flirting, or is it some equally pathetic attempt at trolling?

Skillet, you really have no room to call anything sad based on how you act on here and in chat, and pb and cedric are both being equally as lame.

Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 3:44pm
I'm pretty sure he was not referring to you (Gatyr). But I could be wrong...
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

If only this thread had exised a week earlier, then I would have a much larger E-peen.
Pssh. It's like I said. You're a free man now. Enjoy it.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Says the Bald Chef?

My wife watches Top Chef, and the bald chef on there sweats like mad, dripping into the dishes he's making I'm sure. Nasty. I'd never eat at his restaurant. Not that that's the case with tallen, but it reminded me of it.

Would you rather have a a few drops of sweat or a nice greasy hair in your pasta?
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Roll Tide Roll Tide wrote:

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Says the Bald Chef?

Would you rather have a a few drops of sweat or a nice greasy hair in your pasta?

Hence why we wear ball-caps in the kitchen.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 8:02pm
And you have my thanks for that. :)

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

I agree, nothing is sadder than e-flirting.

Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

The "flirting" going on in this thread is disgusting.

Ha. Are yall really pathetic enough to consider what I said an attempt at flirting, or is it some equally pathetic attempt at trolling?

Skillet, you really have no room to call anything sad based on how you act on here and in chat, and pb and cedric are both being equally as lame.

I was not referring to you, sir.  I was referring to e-flirting in general, they might have meant you.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:20pm
Yeah way to go off the deep end there Gaytur.

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 2:13am
My sister found out I banged her best friend, and I don't have any pictures ;(

She was a hot Columbian.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 2:36am

Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

My sister found out I banged her best friend, and I don't have any pictures ;(

She was a hot Columbian.

Quit doing coke.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic