Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the smallest gun in the world .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 10:15am
i have a mac. im safe lighting bolt .

im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:53pm

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:54pm
I cant think of many guns that have though of putting components inside the grip. You may want to go out and patent the idea.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 1:38pm
Wow. That's actually a really well thought out idea. And kinda cool. Good luck with that. Let's hope Smart Parts doesn't find it.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 2:10pm
like i said, patent the idea. If SP can get away with patenting "any paintgun that uses an electronic switch" several years after they had been invented, then you could patent that and claim to have invented the stacked tube blowback.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 3:05pm
i think i should what do you think about the other idea? the two tube idea. and how much is it to patent an idea

ps . dont tell sp i have this idea . i am gonna copyright it now but still . if sp finds out im screwd. so if you see someone from sp ,. take out your 45 and shoot them befor the report back to hq lol

Edited by strykerx15 - 21 September 2007 at 3:12pm
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 3:53pm

While it's a good idea, patenting things is expensive. You're supposed to go in assuming you are going to produce what you patent, making money to cover the cost of the patent. I believe the patent fee is like $2,000 or something? Not sure though.

What you could do is if you can't find the means to produce your idea, find a way to get it patented and try to sell the idea to a major company. Who knows, you may just get a taker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 3:57pm
yeah well . im only 16 . i dont have that kind of cash . and why cant i sell it now and have them patent it 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 3:59pm

Yep, after some research, I found it costs generally $2k for the simplest of patents. Conventional patents can cost up to $10k.

You can't sell it now because no one will buy it. If a company actually likes the idea, they will turn down your offer and just design their own for free, as your idea has no legal protection. If you can't protect your idea, propose it to a company and have the satisfaction of knowing you designed that marker. The trouble is convinceing others of that. It would still be cool though.

Edited by DeTrevni - 21 September 2007 at 4:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 4:07pm
well i can make a prototype probly. i just need a phantom breach and sparparts and an A-5 grip frame .

i have it copy righted tho

im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 4:27pm
How do you go about copyrighting something?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 4:32pm
well first you make a scetch or something or an idea . and you put it all in an envilope and then mail it to your self and never open it . it will be stamped with the time and date so if someone steals your idea you can prove you had the design first . 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 4:47pm
a patent is solid. SP will just disregard a copyright. They will make their own blueprint of your stuff and pre-date it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 5:49pm
true true . ok well . im gonna make one . and then use it for my own gun . as a back up to my secand design on the first page. the two tube . the two tube is a lot easyer to build 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:14pm
you know what. why do we eaven need a striker . to make a marker small you can get rid of the striker. thats what makes a spyder so big.
oh and to comment on a post above. the invert mini has a major component in the hangel . but it still has a front grip . but back to my idea. if i get rid of my striker. cant i make a littil part that when i pull the trigger , the trigger it self pushes on the cup seal . altho i would need to make something that trips and than when i let go it will reset. and then velocity whould have to be controled like the rt flow on an A-5
. any insite?
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 7:22pm

Just have a reg/ASA like the mini. The mini is extremely small as it is. You really can't make it any smaller w/o sacrificing comfort

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 7:28pm
have you ever seen the semi phantom ? that thing is small with pnumatics. this will be smaller 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 8:01pm
what do you mean by asa reg? the reg just ets the air to the valve on a spyder. or a tippmann lpr. that has nothing to do with not needing a stryker 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

well first you make a scetch or something or an idea . and you put it all in an envilope and then mail it to your self and never open it . it will be stamped with the time and date so if someone steals your idea you can prove you had the design first . 

You'd be surprised how rare that holds up in court. The way to get your idea to stay "yours" is to plunk down the cash and file the papers.

That being said, I doubt anyone of any authority would be on this forum to take your idea. Lots of good ideas have sprung up on this forum, and so far none of them have been taken.

The only company I could see using this idea, would be brass eagle. Just so that could use parts they already have to call this new gun an automag killer due to its low cost attribute.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:53pm
hmm . your right . iv been looking aroiund and there is no gun that eaven thought of this yet. its so simple . i have the perfect the bolt with the air pressur and stuff like that but . it should work . im just thinking how will the bolt work . 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic