FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guy gets tasered at University Of Florida

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:53am
I'm starting to agree with Tolga on the situation now.  Interesting.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:13pm
Wrong thread...

Edited by Tolgak - 20 September 2007 at 2:16pm
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:14pm
Wrong thread?
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

EE, by normal, did you mean white? Not trying to enter a racial debate here, but a few co-workers read this thread last night and I was regaled with stories of their encounters with the police. To add, they are normal people who were going about their business.

By Normal I mean average people. The people who go about life normal not engaging in criminal activities. I'm Puerto Rican and I never had the police comming to harrass me. Most of the people I know also have never been targeted and I know people in all ranges of the color spectrum. From Afro Americans to Hindus.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 2:38pm
And on the subject of too many cops vs one skinny dude. Reguardless of what you keyboard Quarterbacks think. The minute an arrest turns to a Melee its gets everyone adrenaline pumping specially the dude that doesnt want to be arrested.

I had more troble cuffing women than men. Since when cuffing someone you can actually cut them or yourselves with the Handcuffs or you could break wrists,elbows or easily dislocate a joint. Then your looking into a world of investigations and other department investigations.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

The minute an arrest turns to a Melee

Melee?.......
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic