Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1 point sling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rvieira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvieira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 point sling
    Posted: 11 September 2007 at 2:59am

I have a 1 Point Tactical Sling on my A5, attached to the end cap. I dont have an anti-siphon gizmo on my CO2 tank. If I walk around all day with the marker pointed down, due to the 1 point sling, will liquid CO2 get into my marker? Could I damage the end cap?

Edited by rvieira - 11 September 2007 at 3:13am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:00am
The end cap is made for that.

And no, you won't drain liquid into your marker. Its not really the way it works. Just don't shoot while you have it pointed down.
rvieira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvieira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:36am
Thank you.
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 7:36pm
You could get a little bit of liquid CO2 in the gun but probably not enough to cause concern so I wouldn't worry about it. About the end cap, I used to agree with The Guy until recently. I had been using the end cap to attach my one point sling for roughly the past 2 years and this year at ION it broke. The round piece in the middle that the loop attaches to actually pulled right off the rest of the end cap. It's probably the only stock part that ever broke on one of my tippmann guns. If you run a remote though, that may not be as much of a problem, I had a hefty 88/4500 on it.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
rvieira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rvieira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 5:18am
I play bushball, with river beds and crevices. For tactical reasons, I always take the high ground more times then not. Will shooting an opponent at a downward 45deg. angle allow large amounts of CO2 into the gun? Itís rare to find HPA refill places, but should I try to make the switch?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic