FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You know youíve played it before.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You know youíve played it before.
    Posted: 05 September 2007 at 11:27am
So as of late, I've been kinda "hooked" to a game... Called Infantry, the game is funner then hell and it's completely free and even if your computer is as old as a Dinosaur it'll still be able to play it. It also takes barley any room to fit on your computer. Though the game looks like all you have to do is grab your Assault Rifle and run around shooting people(I wish it was that easy) it takes quite a bit of skill... Well if you decide to just simply try it, My Account name is "Ozwarg" and the character I usually play as is named "Chonky" Well if you want to try it out, PM me and we can form a "Tippmann Forum Squad." All I ask is just try it for 30min.

Infantry

The game I'm hooked right now is Mechanized Skirmish. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Edited by Panda Man - 05 September 2007 at 11:28am
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:02pm
Wow, the registration / launch engine is buggy as heck...
Real Men Love Cheeses
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:03pm
I played that game a long time ago when I was younger.

I was pretty damn good at it too.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 12:07pm
I'll give it a shot...same username as here.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 2:35pm
SandMan, Yes its buggy, yea it looks weird, but you must remember... it is free after all, and Unless you have the slowest dial-up to mankind the game doesn't care if you have alienware or some P.O.S. computer from 1998, as long as you meet the recommended requirements and run atleast 256kb of broadband speed(which really isn't hard to get) the game runs silky smooth.

I wanna make a EOL Tippmann Forum team, and need atleast... 3-4 people excluding me. EOL Alpha is alot of fun, but it is harder then hell to do alone, where MK, and Twin peaks is VERY easy to play right when you drop in.

Sony used to do events along time ago(skillet you probably remember) but thats back when there used be around 1000 people on the server, now at peak time(5-6pm EST) I see max 200-300 people? If that.

If you guys have any questions about what the hell to do, dont hesitate to PM me.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:22pm
Panda man, why do you use "Hell" so flippantly? 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:26pm
Downloading now.  Time to practice, I guess.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:55pm
^not much to practice anymore, their either very good or so... crappy it hurts the brain watching them.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 6:43pm
I'll play I need something to do.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by error error wrote:

] Could not open file for upgrading: infnatry.dll

I guess i won't be joining you.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:32pm
If I remember right, I played this a bit about six years ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic