Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ok weird question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ok weird question
    Posted: 18 August 2007 at 10:05pm

my gf bought an old m98 a while back. and wanted it to have a lil facelift lol. she said she wanted something girly, so i've milled the recievers slightly etc etc pretty basic stuff. and i was wondering. i have one of those little bouncy balls (its purple with a smiley face on it haha) that i was gunna make fit over the cocking knob as a lil over the top decoration lol. my question is, will that extra weight mess with the cycling of the gun? i know the rear bolt is already really heavy and i dont knwo if it's like weight balanced or something. i just dunno if adding a rubber ball to the mix would mess with it. any help??!!??

Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 10:28pm
It shouldn't matter.
Ben Dover1 View Drop Down
Guested - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Dover1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 11:23pm

you do know if you ever use that gun in public your going to get made fun of, as for it making a difference, just try it and see if it works, if it dosent then take it off

Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 11:31pm
hahahahaha yeah i knwo thats the point! i love people who take their stuff too seriously. anyways thanks for the info!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic