Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

original m98

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zippo25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zippo25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: original m98
    Posted: 18 August 2007 at 4:17am
ok so i bought this used m98. a lil blast from the past :-P anyways i've stripped the thing down to do some minor milling and painting and upon inspection, the threads in the side of the power tube that go into the bolt look a little worn. i can still see the thread and they dont seem to be stripped but there seem to be broken parts and i'm unsure as to how this will affect performance? do i have anythign to worry about? what would i need to replace? and when asrewing the side screws in, do i need to be careful of how tight i screw em in? the reciever seems to be threaded so i dont know. i'm new to the 98.. HELP!! lol
barn_user View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Filterdodge, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barn_user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 10:54am
Just screw them in until snug, not ungodly tight. You should be fine.
diedonimpact View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diedonimpact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 12:43pm
DO NOT overscrew tho...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic