FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hope this catches on...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:38pm

Ya, I highly doubt it, but I see a lot more than I want to see, living in Dallas and all. Also my house is in the semi-ghetto area with a lot of "ghetto" streets surrounding my street. Definately don't want to be out walking at night. It has gotten better now that we don't have so many drive-bys going on.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Shot at Love Contestant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:51pm
So you live in a neighborhood with drive-bys, and you are worried about seeing some draw's?

Edited by Susan Storm - 15 August 2007 at 5:51pm
"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 6:01pm
Yeah that's one thing I have tried to understand through this whole thread.. Seeing underwear seems to be very scary. How do you guys look in the mirror each morning? If underwear is so horrible, you must be really uncomfortable seeing someone else naked, let alone having sex with another person.
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 6:39pm
I think we can all agree that showing some parts of your underwear is not that offensive, and by the same logic, hanging an air freshener from your rear-view mirror is not that dangerous.
So either they are just laws to help out the police, as Linus was saying, or they are broken laws and should be removed. Take your pick.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:14pm

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Yeah that's one thing I have tried to understand through this whole thread.. Seeing underwear seems to be very scary. How do you guys look in the mirror each morning? If underwear is so horrible, you must be really uncomfortable seeing someone else naked, let alone having sex with another person.

This is the point where you realize you're not going to win the argument and start throwing around baseless personal insults. Not even going to dignify that with an argument.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

This is the point where you realize you're not going to win the argument and start throwing around baseless personal insults. Not even going to dignify that with an argument.

Didn't seem like much of a personal insult to me.
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:47pm
NEWS FLASH.

Some where in LA their supporting this as well, let me find the link.

Here we go

Edited by Panda Man - 15 August 2007 at 7:49pm
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:50pm
This is actually going to be permanent, and is strictly enforced. Its right by where I live, if you lived here you would know why this law is great.
Sig is WAY too big.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:50pm
Personal insults? YOUR response to freedom of speech is asking whether an old man, someone's grandfather if I recall correctly, has the right to jerk off in public.. very mature, if I do say so myself. I'll go ahead and answer that one for you if you want to get semi back on topic. Yes, if it has a legitimate reason, aka protest of some injustice brought on by an unconstitutional law or process. Yes I agree that if he were mentally disturbed or just felt like he needed to rub one out then he is breaking the law and should be arrested and penalized with the appropriate action.

Do show me where I have insulted anyone, let alone persoanlly, in my last post. Does the upper part of someone's undies really bother you that much? If so you have larger fish to fry than profiling people in public and ticketing them because they don't meet your personal dress code. This crap reminds me of public school.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:32pm

How do you guys look in the mirror each morning? If underwear is so horrible, you must be really uncomfortable seeing someone else naked, let alone having sex with another person.

Pretty personal to me. And if you're considering my old man masturbation comment (which if you'll read back, I used that as a half joke because someone misread my sex in public comment to be masturbation in public) a personal insult to yourself...um...k?

But I really don't care. I was simply pointing out that nobody here has expressed any personal horror at seeing another guy's underwear. If you want to look like a half baked pedo by pulling your pants halfway down, be my guest, I'm pretty used to it by now.

My point, which I'm honestly getting tired of rehashing, is that some people could be offended by it. I used the old man jerking it exactly as it came across-shock value to debunk the point that was being made.

I hate to branch off into another argument, but this point amused me, so here goes-you can justify anything for political protest. But the streets do not belong to an individual, they are operated on what society as a whole cares to see. I'm impressed that you backed up what you said with an explanation, which far more than most of this forum would due, and it took balls, so I'm not going to argue with you.

heliumman77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heliumman77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 10:51pm
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 10:56pm

Originally posted by heliumman77 heliumman77 wrote:

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Tru dat.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Mainly it is the Texan boys who are trying to see light in this situation because maybe we see more of this than many of you.

Haha.

No.

See, I recognize the stupidity of this law.

"You have to dress in a fashion that is socially acceptable to someone else or else you owe the government money"

Silly, no? I don't mind so much that cops will use this as a means to crack down on drugs and what not, but the fact that people are going to have to pay for their appearance where they are reveling nothing more than an article of clothing that is not commonly seen is ridiculous.
heliumman77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heliumman77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:52pm
Strato they don't understand us they wanna keep us down and are shorts up YO.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:53pm
Again... 99% of the time they wont get a ticket for that infraction.

A cop will talk to the person, and if they remain civil they will get off clean.

If they piss the cop off, THEN they will get a ticket.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:54pm

Originally posted by heliumman77 heliumman77 wrote:

Strato they don't understand us they wanna keep us down and are shorts up YO.

werd yo

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:54pm

No one listens Linus.

So Linus and strato, when are we all going to meet up?

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:55pm
Strato doesn't have to worry about this... where he lives they all have over-all's.

Robo, if it wasn't for you going out of town, it would have been this week.

Seriosuly, all just meet up at my house.   Strat said his friends all have markers as it is.

Edited by Linus - 15 August 2007 at 11:56pm

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:05am

lol...Burleson is a confused place. You have this weird cross up of redneck and ganster, I'll call the rangsters. You've got your typical ghetto-wannabe white guys, but they're driving jacked up pickups. It's almost enough to bewilder the senses-why is that F-250 blasting 50 Cent? It's not right, I tell you...not right...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic