FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Street Racers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Street Racers
    Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:06am
/rant

I'm sick of you morons. You and your fart can goaste exhaust on your '95 Civic. Its retarded. You people drive around like your in a Ferrari. Your morons. The entire lot of you. I dont care how many turbos you have, its still a '95 Civic! Ugh.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:08am

I have a friend with a '95 Civic that hauls major ass.

The problem is that there are entirely too many inexperienced drivers that watch The Fast and the Furious and all of the sudden become pro racers. Though I have to say they're fun to smoke at stop lights...

Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:16am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Though I have to say they're fun to smoke at stop lights...

Oh so much, i pull up to a light next to one, they rev up their fart can and i rev up my truck, needless to say, V8> V6,actually, some older ones have 4 bangers...rofl noobs.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:18am
thats why i cant wait to get my diesel truck, ill just rev up and blast them with black diesel smoke.
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:20am
meh i dont even bother with them, but im certainly not bashing civics. a guy i know can run a 1/4 in 11 seconds in his 99 civic.
tuners > fast and the furious kids
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:20am
ROFl at ghost-rider trying to act like he is older and can drive.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:24am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

ROFl at ghost-rider trying to act like he is older and can drive.

ROLF at you using an old burnt out joke.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:27am
RICERS FDL(FOR DA LOSE)
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:29am

Sure it does.
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:30am
streets = stupid.   Track i can repect them for only cause they arent on the streets being stupid.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:37am
I won't race on the streets just because I would be a hypocrit for saying how I hate people when they race down the highway. I would rather go to the track because it is safer and not frowned upon or illegal.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:38am
I find racing dirt roads more fun, and in areas where there are no homes it's much safer.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:42am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Sure it does.

11 seconds through a quarter without nitrous, to be exact. I'd consider that hauling pretty hard.

Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:43am
He was agreeing with you.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:44am

Originally posted by Nuclear Nuclear wrote:

He was agreeing with you.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm.

Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:45am
Hrmm, maybe just a little.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:48am

Originally posted by youm0nt youm0nt wrote:

RICERS FDL(FOR DA LOSE)

!!!!

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:52am

Originally posted by chronic future chronic future wrote:

meh i dont even bother with them, but im certainly not bashing civics. a guy i know can run a 1/4 in 11 seconds in his 99 civic.
tuners > fast and the furious kids

Same times my friend runs. But as you said, there's a huge difference between a tuner and a random rice burner. Those were my favorite races-people who thought that ground effects and overstretched exhaust tips gave them godlike horsepower.

My other pet peeve-paint your damn four bangers. Srsly. It's not cool to drive around in a car that has three different shades of primer. Or better yet-install ground effects and leave them flat black. That screams I don't make enough money to actually make this car go.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:55am
anything fwd is a family/economy car.  nothing else.  period.

Although i am not condoning street racing, i can respect a nicely tuned car, as long as it is tastefully done, none of that crappy cosmetic stuff. 

The main reason for street racing out here is lack of a drag strip.  The nearest one is in St. Louis (2 hour drive).  Now you have to admit, something that you have put a lot of time, money, and hard work into, you aren't going to not want to take it for a fun run.  And you definitely aren't going to spend the gas to drive a hundred miles to run just a few times.

Edit:  Oh, and Da Hui, i think it's funny that you call them goatse mufflers also.

Edited by Styro Folme - 14 August 2007 at 1:04am
X
Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:57am
I say as long as your in a deserted area with no innocent bystanders its fine. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic