FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Street Racers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Originally posted by Ticalxx421 Ticalxx421 wrote:

Now I'm in to luxury 

So you drive a Toyota

Yes, it's a corolla. However, it happens to have in-dash Pioneer navigation, bluetooth, infinity speakers, alpine subs, amps for all of the above, ipod integration, xm radio and nav traffic. I'm about to have the interior changed to leather i think.

I didn't say I drove luxury, just that i was in to it :-)

Then why dont you stop wasting your money on a toyota. Damn atleast get a lexus
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:34pm

Now I'm in to luxury 

So you drive a Toyota

Yes, it's a corolla. However, it happens to have in-dash Pioneer navigation, bluetooth, infinity speakers, alpine subs, amps for all of the above, ipod integration, xm radio and nav traffic. I'm about to have the interior changed to leather i think.

You realize that Lexus and Toyota are at basic the same car?

Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Now I'm in to luxury 

So you drive a Toyota

You realize that Lexus and Toyota are at basic the same car?

Thats why I said it
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:56pm

Hopefully I can get my hands on a scion tc. I really like the car. I don't want it for racing but that it has a nice interior and some really cool standard features. It's just a matter of convincing my mom to let me spend my money on it. When I test drove it, since I drive manual, I testes the standard. Sure I had a very little tiny screach here and there, but I was getting used to the power that it had. When my mom jumped in, she put so much gas on before letting loose of the clutch and had a good second of burnout. Now she hates the car and tries to make every little excuse about it. Right now she will say "why do you need that much power" and "the roof is soo low that if you flip, you won't have any safe crunch area." If the car is so low, I definately won't be flipping it and the chances of me flying off a bridge are pretty slim.

Any body have any good things to say about the tc? She wants me to get a mazda 3, but the tc wins out of every safety test I have seen.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Hopefully I can get my hands on a scion tc. I really like the car. I don't want it for racing but that it has a nice interior and some really cool standard features. It's just a matter of convincing my mom to let me spend my money on it. When I test drove it, since I drive manual, I testes the standard. Sure I had a very little tiny screach here and there, but I was getting used to the power that it had. When my mom jumped in, she put so much gas on before letting loose of the clutch and had a good second of burnout. Now she hates the car and tries to make every little excuse about it. Right now she will say "why do you need that much power" and "the roof is soo low that if you flip, you won't have any safe crunch area." If the car is so low, I definately won't be flipping it and the chances of me flying off a bridge are pretty slim.

Any body have any good things to say about the tc? She wants me to get a mazda 3, but the tc wins out of every safety test I have seen.

A guy I work just bought one and loves it. It's really a nice car, and he's actually won a few races with it. I say go for it if you want it.

Have you driven an RSX? I love those cars.

Edited by stratoaxe - 15 August 2007 at 1:00pm
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 10:24pm

Now I'm in to luxury 

So you drive a Toyota

About...$20k keeps me from a lexus. Use your head. And I am a car stereo installer, so I get all of the stuff I have in my car for super cheap.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 10:49pm

I have my heart set on the scion tc right now. My mom said go ahead and try to get a better deal on the tc I am looking at right now. So I guess that it is a yes that I can get one. I haven't really be a fan for the tc look alikes. Never really cared for the rsx or civic. Well I liked the older civic, but not the new ones.

It seems like a lot of cars are looking more and more the same. The 350z has so many cars that look the same as it.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 10:59pm

350z's are radically going the way of the chick car. I'm more of an Evo fan as far as tuners go.

But yeah, the TC's are great cars. I only said the RSX because I drove one and loved it. Like Snipa, I'm starting to go for luxury and features more than anything else. I'm almost afraid to post the truck I bought a couple days back for fear of the flaming that shall follow...

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:52pm
^Post away chief.

And BTW they do not deal on new Scions at all. Though you can pick one up used with around 30K miles for around $14-15K. They are great cars.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:56pm

It's an 07 F-150 FX-2.

Yes, it's a Ford.

Yes, it's underpowered.

Yes, it's incredibly huge and luxurious. It's a freakin Cadillac on the road, and I love what they did with the exterior. I'll post pics later-cue Ford bashing

Edited by stratoaxe - 15 August 2007 at 11:58pm
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 11:58pm
I heart the Corolla I drive when I'm home. I'll miss it while I'm at school.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:02am
If I was gonna get a 2x4 Truck, the Fx2 would be it. Those things are sweet.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

And BTW they do not deal on new Scions at all. Though you can pick one up used with around 30K miles for around $14-15K. They are great cars.
I've been to the dealership and they said the price is what it is and it won't change no matter where you go. I'm not trying to buy from the dealership. I'm buying privately owned. I'm looking at an standard 05 tc with 32k miles. The guys asking for 14k. I'm asking him to bring it down to 12.5k. It's a long shot, but no harm in asking.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:09am

If I can just get over the fact it's a Ford...I feel weird driving a truck that can't match the looks with the power. Maybe later on down the road when I get a better job she'll get a supercharger and a chip...

Either way, Ford's giving awesome deals on them right now. I got mine $6000 less than sticker, so I decided to swap out the granny Jeep and get something a little less humiliating...

ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:20am
My Geo is pretty good for me. I put a header on it. Chopped the exhaust. And it sounds like a friggen lawnmower. I'm trying to fix that. But its alright. I love my toyota i really do.

Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:26am

It's an 07 F-150 FX-2.

Yes, it's a Ford.

Yes, it's underpowered.

Yes, it's incredibly huge and luxurious. It's a freakin Cadillac on the road, and I love what they did with the exterior. I'll post pics later-cue Ford bashing

It have the 4.6 or the 5.4 ? If you have the 5.4 your defiantly not under-powered,they have tons of torque.Man i was having fun on the dirt roads today fish-tailing everywhere.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:26am

I've been to the dealership and they said the price is what it is and it won't change no matter where you go. I'm not trying to buy from the dealership. I'm buying privately owned. I'm looking at an standard 05 tc with 32k miles. The guys asking for 14k. I'm asking him to bring it down to 12.5k. It's a long shot, but no harm in asking.

The new VW's are cheap as balls new?
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:36am

I've been to the dealership and they said the price is what it is and it won't change no matter where you go. I'm not trying to buy from the dealership. I'm buying privately owned. I'm looking at an standard 05 tc with 32k miles. The guys asking for 14k. I'm asking him to bring it down to 12.5k. It's a long shot, but no harm in asking.

All scions are very nice my dad owns an xb and my friend owns a tc I love the new xb a little better than the old because they changed the body style and gave it a newer engine with more power. As far as scions go brand new they can't and won't try to jack you around on the price, I was with my dad when he bought his and we had trouble finding a dealer to talk to us do to the fact they can't jack around the price. I love the stock stereo it is hard to drive my moms car because she has the mazda stereo in her car and it sounds like crap compared to the scion. I also like the fact that it comes with power windows and locks, most cars for 14 to 15k won't have any of those options. Also they are quite comfortable to ride in lots of reg room and head room well in the xb at least.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:39am
I don't like scion, i am biased against them every since the scion b or whatever that stupid looking box is called...
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Nuclear Nuclear wrote:

It's an 07 F-150 FX-2.

Yes, it's a Ford.

Yes, it's underpowered.

It have the 4.6 or the 5.4 ? If you have the 5.4 your defiantly not under-powered,they have tons of torque.Man i was having fun on the dirt roads today fish-tailing everywhere.

Took what I could get for the price, really.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic