FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Street Racers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:05am

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

anything fwd is a family/economy car.  nothing else.  period.

Heh...

Nuclear View Drop Down
Guested 9/6 Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:12am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

random rice burner.

Example (well, its not rice but you get the idea )

mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:15am
Haha, it's funny this rant was posted because I had a close encounter of the ricer kind the other day. There were 3 cars that looked like mid-90's japanese cars (camry/civic/whatever) and they had the fart cans and the craptastic paint jobs. I pull into the gas station and as I'm getting filled up the convoy of retards pulls out. Of course, they can't just casually enter the highway, they need to make an exit because they're formula 1 drivers. So they pull up to the highway and proceed to cut off cars that are heading at them at about 50-60 mph assuming that they are fast enough to get up to speed before these cars reach them. Then reality kicks in. They floor it making a whole bunch of noise and go nowhere but they come ever so close to losing control of their cars and kind of dance around at low speed between the two lanes while traffic slows down to avoid creating the apocalypse in front of this once peaceful Hess station. And this happened with each and every one of them so I got to sit there and laugh at all 3.

And the best part is that my nearly bone stock 3.4L grand am (also front wheel drive) could probably smoke them. Haha, I can't wait to get my firebird on the road and start playing with the engine and exhaust. I'll be eating rice on a daily basis.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Nuclear Nuclear wrote:

random rice burner.

Example (well, its not rice but you get the idea )...<large pic>...

Not rice but just as stupid and annoying. I did notice that the idiots who usually drive the ricers are taking a dump on some other cars now as well. If it's not a japanese car, it's almost always a VW but they do the same thing. Slap a fart can on a small car with a 4 banger and drive like an idiot. It sounds stupid, looks stupid, and just plan IS stupid.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:24am
Yeah, us teenagers are pretty retarded when it comes to driving. 

Story semi-related:

One of my friends rear ended a lady the other day.  They pulled off the road into a parking lot to inspect the damage and exchange information for insurance reasons.  Well, my friend forgets to put the car in park before he gets out, and the his car winds up hitting her car yet again.....
X
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Yeah, us teenagers are pretty retarded when it comes to driving. 

Story semi-related:

One of my friends rear ended a lady the other day.  They pulled off the road into a parking lot to inspect the damage and exchange information for insurance reasons.  Well, my friend forgets to put the car in park before he gets out, and the his car winds up hitting her car yet again.....
Gotta agree there, but as twards the main subject, there are drag strips for a reason, race there, the street is NOT the place to race*rhyme*, and there, you can see how slow your car actually is when you run a 17...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:02am
This entire time I have heard nothing but bashing, but what about the cars
that are tuned and actually made to go fast. My friend has a honda del sol he
has a vtec in it and new exhaust and not some stupid fart can either. He
hasn't done anything to make it look different it is just the stock dark green
color it goes fast and sounds good, so you can't just say all "rice" burners
are hideous.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:20am

^You sir are wrong, we can, and probably will, I don't like how hondas look in general, so I still prevail.

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:38am
Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

This entire time I have heard nothing but bashing, but what about the cars
that are tuned and actually made to go fast. My friend has a honda del sol he
has a vtec in it and new exhaust and not some stupid fart can either. He
are hideous.
it's his money, he can do whatever he wants.  If he wants his car to go fast, then by all means, he's allowed to.  However, i would have gotten something a little more versatile, for the money he spent on his Del Sol. 
X
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:37am
Suppose it is all personal preference but really his car gets good gas mileage
goes fast and will run forever so you can't really complain.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
bjelder33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjelder33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 5:34am
ahahaha, i love when i see two ricer burners goin at it

i just go vroooom past em
bjelder33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjelder33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 5:36am
Originally posted by xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx wrote:

My friend has a honda del sol he
has a vtec in it and new exhaust and not some stupid fart can either.
He
are hideous.

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahaaaa
thats the funniest thing i've heard in a while. a vtec. lmao

also a del sol + exhaust =/= fast
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 10:59am
Better than the simple "rice burner" exhausts being slapped on civics and such; are cars that usually carry a better potential at being a tuner car(RSX's and the like)  that have an owner that thinks they are racing cars right out of the show room. It's almost sad sometimes.    
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 11:11am
I hate idiots with civics and while I understand a Focus is close to a domestic version of the civic but I still love my SVT, even if its a 4 cylinder. Of course this is only temporary until I make the money for an SVT Cobra. I can respect 4 cylinders more but they still dont come close to an American V8.

Im just happy I can still smoke those pieces of jap-crap.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 11:21am
V-TEC JUST KICKED IN!!!!!

Anyway, yeah... street racers make me giggle.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 11:25am

lol @ this entire thread...

For all of you V8>everything people, it's not about the engine, it's about the builder, and then the driver. Don't kid yourself-I've seen four bangers outrun plenty of V8's.

And that's coming from a person who prefers American V8's over basically anything. I've never even owned a rice burner. But I've had my tail end handed to me by a few.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 11:29am

Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

I hate idiots with civics and while I understand a Focus is close to a domestic version of the civic but I still love my SVT, even if its a 4 cylinder. Of course this is only temporary until I make the money for an SVT Cobra. I can respect 4 cylinders more but they still dont come close to an American V8.

Im just happy I can still smoke those pieces of jap-crap.

Pics of said cobra?

Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:07pm

lol @ this entire thread...

For all of you V8>everything people, it's not about the engine, it's about the builder, and then the driver. Don't kid yourself-I've seen four bangers outrun plenty of V8's.

And that's coming from a person who prefers American V8's over basically anything.

QFT. Just look at the WRX, that's a 4 banger that will smoke a lot of 8's. I don't mind rice burners, if they are tastefully done.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:08pm
I would rather drive an import, then a pos american car.

Edited by FROG MAN - 14 August 2007 at 12:08pm
<1 meg sig = bad>
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

I would rather drive an import, then a pos american car.

Me too, if money is no object. But for like 25 grand, you can have a mustang that goes pretty good and has a lot of ponies. Of course if you had a lot to spend, it would be import no question-but most people don't have 150k to drop on a car, and if you want something fun and sporty for a fraction of the price, there are quite a few cheaper american cars that fit the bill.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic