Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Stuck on Full Auo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earnhardt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earnhardt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Stuck on Full Auo
    Posted: 10 August 2007 at 6:47pm
I have an X7 Basic and recently attepeted to add the Egrip to it. My problem is (besides lack on documentation) that it is stuck in full auto no matter what I have the switch set for. It is full auto on F and FA setting. Tippmann sent me a new circuit board and it still does the same. Not to mention I cann't enter programming mode, but that is a diferent issue. Any ideas?????????
Kingtiger View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Now with 100% more Fail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingtiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 6:57pm
contact tippmann and ask for a manual.
Steam: Kingtiger125
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2007 at 10:26am
Do you know if the X7 egrip comes with the WAS board or if it's a tippmann board? If it's a WAS board then tippmann really boned themself yet again because WAS has been sucking lately. I hope they got a different vendor this time. Hopefully they'll talk to APE and have them make the stock boards at some point.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic