Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spyder Sonix Pro Barrel?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zherdev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zherdev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spyder Sonix Pro Barrel?
    Posted: 05 August 2007 at 8:21pm
My friend has a Spyder Sonix Pro and was interested in upgrading his barrel. If anyone could give me some suggestions on what barrel would best fit this gun, and any other accessories that could make it better. Thanks in advance.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:07pm
LAPCO Bigshot. Make sure it's Spyder threaded.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Zherdev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zherdev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2007 at 9:44pm
I was looking through the barrels on some sites and none of the threads seem to match the ones on the gun. If I can get some pictures of the gun I will post them.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2007 at 2:58pm
If it says Spyder threaded, it works unless the site sends you the wrong barrel. Many sites take one picture for all barrel threads.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic