Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-7 Egrip Programming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earnhardt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earnhardt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-7 Egrip Programming
    Posted: 02 August 2007 at 5:01pm
I just received my E-grip today and low and behold, no instructions. It shoots only in full auto. SO my qustion is how do you change the settings in the marker so I can use semi auto, and if someone could email me any scans of the manual I would be forever indebted!

Earnhardt@wi.rr.com
cmoz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmoz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 1:40pm
Did you get a copy of the instructions yet?
Susan Storm View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Shot at Love Contestant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Storm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 2:43pm
You can download instructions on this site.
"No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable."
Earnhardt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earnhardt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 5:20pm
Nope I have yet to got a manual. And the online manual is just for the X7 Basic, not the egrip.

Fusterating, I had a 68 special back in the day, I got rid of it due to lack of support. I went with Airgun Designs for the next decade. Saw the X7 and thought I'd give Tippmann a go again, but I get the same service as a decade ago.....
bmcblkknight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmcblkknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 1:03pm

Originally posted by Earnhardt Earnhardt wrote:

Nope I have yet to got a manual. And the online manual is just for the X7 Basic, not the egrip.

Fusterating, I had a 68 special back in the day, I got rid of it due to lack of support. I went with Airgun Designs for the next decade. Saw the X7 and thought I'd give Tippmann a go again, but I get the same service as a decade ago.....

Give 'em a chance - email or call. Juat about everyone i know who has had an issue with Tippmann has found that they will step and stand by their products. I have been told that calling is the best bet.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic