FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heheheheh......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heheheheh......
    Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:19am

El Linko

Seriously, why would you ever pin a punishment so severe on some middle school kids for something like this?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:51am
The picture is funny as hell. The father and the kid are all happy.

If they have to register as sex offenders that is ridiculous.

Like one girl said she didn't like it in the story, The rest are like "Yeah people do that".

It's middle school, tell them it's inappropriate, not to do it again, and send them on their way.
Que pasa?

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 7:55am
Rofl.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 8:10am
Felony sexual assault...

Humankind doesn't deserve to survive if it can't lift a finger to save itself.

Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 8:34am
"Cory Mashburn said he and Ryan Cornelison slapped each others' and other kids' bottoms every Friday. "Lots of kids at school do that," he said."

T3H BUTTS3CKZZ?
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 8:54am

You can't set a lifetime punishment for a kid who hasn't even development lifetime traits.

Originally posted by The News Story The News Story wrote:

The arrests, critics said, reflect a trend toward criminalizing adolescent sexual behavior.

This quote basically sums up the entire problem with society-kids' get their heads filled with blatant sexual misbehavior from birth through music, tv, and basically society in general, then they get punished when they emulate it. Score one for modern America.

Not saying this behavior shouldn't be discouraged through use of the legal system, but sex offenders? For crying out loud, I've seen worse in freakin music music videos. Yeah, it's bad behavior, but isn't bad behavior cool?

Whatever.

ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:18am
Thats not shocking at all, A kid that was in my English class last year tripped (I seen it) and hit a girls chest. He is now on the sex offenders list for life. 
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 1:14pm
I got a detention once for farting.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 1:20pm
So stupid.

Edited by Ghost-Rider - 25 July 2007 at 1:45pm
bjelder33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjelder33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 1:23pm
thats messed up!

this "zero tolerance" thing is crap
Gunchicken View Drop Down

Guested 7-26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunchicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:21pm
ive gotten a detention for tapping my friend on the shoulder with a pencil to get his attention real quick, the teacher said it was very violent and disrespectfull.
bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:33pm
I blame baseball.
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:39pm
well the AOL poll that went with the story, "Should the boys be charged with a crime is at 87% No (417,655 votes), 8% Yes (39,311 votes) and 5% not sure (23,126 votes).  I would be appalled if they were charged with anything, good lord, it's rediculous.  We used to do that at my school, even worse everybody we de pants people, and kids got detention at most.  
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:42pm
Wow thats pretty stupid.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 4:10pm
PICTURE OF THE YEAR
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:19pm
I got 10 detentions in 1 week (before and after school) for throwing a rock (not a big rock) up in the air durring recess in middle school... which didnt really make sense to me untill I relized I hit a teacher in the head with it...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2, 7/17 - quote offensive post

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXK1CK1NVV1NGXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:34pm
That is such bull at my school if you did that you may be suspended but not
drug into court, and for the love of god im in high shool isn't that when your
old enough to know better.
<Sig violation, Section 1>
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:49pm

wow, i was a 13 we had a thing called open chest open balls, (really immature i know but we were 13), where girls tried to grab a guys balls and guys gave the girls titie twisters.

embarising looking back at it and it sounds dumb, but it was funny watching 300 kids do it,

<1 meg sig = bad>
Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:52pm
I agree, the pic is hilarious.   That kid will rule the school, if he gets to go back
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 7:42pm
I think mom forgot to iron his shirt for court.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic