FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stump Shenk, win memory!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 11:39am
still didn't answer my question, it's been 2 days. (first page of thread)

how does a multi port fuel injection system work?
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 12:04pm
Did Theguy just win?
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 12:13pm
Prolly not, Enos gave an answer that may be correct as well.
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Originally posted by impulse! impulse! wrote:

Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Other than adding a supercharger/NOS/turbo

Whats the best 3 things on a car to get maximum preformance?

(without using Google)

Porting,polishing, MSD ignition?

bad. polishing to a fine enough finish is actually bad ecspecially for carburated aplications, the slight imperfections in the metal helps keep the fuel particles suspended in the air fuel mixture.

and as for preformance parts, heads, exhaust, stroking are the best 3 ways. exhaust probly suprises many of you, but if you cant get rid of those excess gasses, your not gunna run right...

You wrote that question out poorly. Porting and polishing is one of the best things you can do to a head in a fuel injected car. reducing turbulence inside the head and intake manifold greatly increases fuel atomization while decreasing turbulence. you failed to mention which fuel system.

anyways my question car specific

Where are balancer shafts and what are there purpose.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 7:48pm

If you don't want to read what I wrote but rather something more detailed and probably much easier to understand, go HERE and skip the next paragraph.

The ABEC bearing rating is a semi universal rating for almost all bearings. ABEC is used to rate besically any bearing from things like circular tools to some skateboard bearings. These are rated at high revolutions and skate bearings are not going to be going at extreme high speeds like a power drill. Skate-rated bearings are rated at lower speeds because they will never in normal use or expert use be going extremely fast as in revolutions. Skate rated bearings also rate different parts of the bearing and some of the parts in skate-rated bearings don't touch the balls like in ABEC rated bearings. Skate rated bearings are meant for skating and hard impacts from jumps and other things. Many people will tell you that they prefer skate-rated bearings over ABEC bearings.

I love my bones red bearings. They are skate-rated and run much smoother than the highest ABEC rated bearings that I have tried out. Sometime I hope to put in the cash for some Bones Swiss, but I'm not that serious.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:01pm
it's been over 24 hours since i asked my question. game over, where's my memory?
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

it's been over 24 hours since i asked my question. game over, where's my memory?
I bet his internet crapped out or something.   BTW, i'm still /r/ing pics of you from the side.  PM me if you need to.
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:22pm

it's been over 48 hours since i asked my question. game over, where's my memory?
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by travis75 travis75 wrote:

I bet his internet crapped out or something.   BTW, i'm still /r/ing pics of you from the side.  PM me if you need to.

pix of me from my side?? what the heck are you talking about?
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by <span style=color: rgb(255, 0, 0);>PEDOPHILE</span> PEDOPHILE wrote:

travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 8:54pm

from the Hollister thread.   I stated it was impossible to accurately determine flat-chestedness from the front.   Thus side pics were needed.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 9:09pm

from the Hollister thread.   I stated it was impossible to accurately determine flat-chestedness from the front.   Thus side pics were needed.Thank you for your cooperation.

umm. no. i feel like i'm forum molested by you.
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 9:09pm
i used to have bones swiss They are great if you get them you will love em. But when i bought them im pretty sure they said abec10
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 9:17pm

from the Hollister thread.   I stated it was impossible to accurately determine flat-chestedness from the front.   Thus side pics were needed.Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you for your coo-...  er... wait, what?... but we can't tell if you... uh... but it's kinda my job to /r/ pics... you can't do this to me... i  feel like my world is shattering.... how come this... its... but no... uh... i think i will have to cry myself to sleep tonight.  I'm sorry it had to end this way.
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2007 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Ticalxx421 Ticalxx421 wrote:

i used to have bones swiss They are great if you get them you will love em. But when i bought them im pretty sure they said abec10
I'm sure the store said that they were 10s just so they wouldn't have to explain how good they are. Bones wouldn't put an ABEC rating on their product.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 2:06am

Thank you for your coo-...  er... wait, what?... but we can't tell if you... uh... but it's kinda my job to /r/ pics... you can't do this to me... i  feel like my world is shattering.... how come this... its... but no... uh... i think i will have to cry myself to sleep tonight.  I'm sorry it had to end this way.

pity?
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by karll karll wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

2+2= ?

Only if your variables are typed as Strings.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:20pm
How do I track a myspace or AIM S/N IP address?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2007 at 11:59pm
Can't track myspace,

and it would involve knowing Enos's IP. However, if you are privelidged enough to know Enos decently, you have his AIM name already. in case you didn't know, there is life outside this forum.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 1:42am
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

in case you didn't know, there is life outside this forum.

pfft, yea ok.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic