FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stump Shenk, win memory!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 3:19am

Originally posted by karll karll wrote:

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

in case you didn't know, there is life outside this forum.

pfft, yea ok.

/PBC

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:40am
BUMP!

I want my memory stick!
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:46am
Sorry Sporx, as much as Id like to get ahold of your mailing address to send you creepy nudie pics, I think Dye Playa won.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 11:11am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

If you don't want to read what I wrote but rather something more detailed and probably much easier to understand, go HERE and skip the next paragraph.

The ABEC bearing rating is a semi universal rating for almost all bearings. ABEC is used to rate besically any bearing from things like circular tools to some skateboard bearings. These are rated at high revolutions and skate bearings are not going to be going at extreme high speeds like a power drill. Skate-rated bearings are rated at lower speeds because they will never in normal use or expert use be going extremely fast as in revolutions. Skate rated bearings also rate different parts of the bearing and some of the parts in skate-rated bearings don't touch the balls like in ABEC rated bearings. Skate rated bearings are meant for skating and hard impacts from jumps and other things. Many people will tell you that they prefer skate-rated bearings over ABEC bearings.

I love my bones red bearings. They are skate-rated and run much smoother than the highest ABEC rated bearings that I have tried out. Sometime I hope to put in the cash for some Bones Swiss, but I'm not that serious.

I have a pair of the Bones Swiss, but never use them

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Sorry Sporx, as much as Id like to get ahold of your mailing address to send you creepy nudie pics, I think Dye Playa won.

rats. you had my hopes up then crushed them.

I'm gonna go watch Hope is Emo because my world has became black w/ sadness.
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:40pm

W00000T. don't worry, you can send me the pics . Oh and:

Multi Port Fuel Injection

Multi Port Fuel Injection is the most efficient type of fuel injection system. These systems incorporate a fuel injector at each cylinder directly above the intake valve. The Intake manifold is then a regulator of air allowed into the engine with the fuel control taking place by the ECM. This type of fuel injection unit allows for very flexible intake manifold designs compared to the TBI systems. Another big advantage to MPFI is engine efficiency. By incorporating an injector above each intake valve air/fuel distribution from one cylinder to the next is very consistent. With this consistency comes better performance, driveability and fuel economy.

Should I pm you the address where you should ship me the nude pics? i mean memory stick?

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

What was the original purpose that Roots style Superchargers where built for?
To anyone who cares, they where originally meant for mine shaft air ventalation.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 3:08pm

Sorry Sporx, as much as Id like to get ahold of your mailing address to send you creepy nudie pics...

Me too! Me too!
Real Men Love Cheeses
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:44pm
So wait, I'm still curious, was it 24hrs after you attempted or after it was posted?  Cause my problem was on the first page and still hasn't been answered . . . 

Edited by Darur - 19 July 2007 at 4:44pm
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
metalhead0791 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalhead0791 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:59pm
What was the original purpose of the internet and who created it.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:54pm
^the game is over dum dum.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic