FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guilty Pleasure (girls)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:41pm
I have to agree on the scene girls too.  I think it kinda has to do with just the little bit more different they are from the norm.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:49pm
Losing focus on the "guilty" portion of the thread and just talking about mainstream hot again.

Your lack of imaginations INFURIATES me!

Real Men Love Cheeses
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:51pm
I got one thats guilty, my friends mom is MILF.
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:53pm
We're gonna hafta see pictures, man...

Sadly, all my friends' moms are in their 60's or older.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:53pm

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

I got one thats guilty, my mom is MILF.

Fixed.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:54pm
I'll try and get some pics..

damn spamblocker
FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:59pm

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

I've always thought Minnie Driver was hot, and Famke Jansen too.

Dude, so with you on the Minnie Driver thing.  And Rambs, I thought I was the only man alive who thought Faruza Balk was hot...

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by FlimFlam FlimFlam wrote:

I've always thought Minnie Driver was hot, and Famke Jansen too.

Dude, so with you on the Minnie Driver thing.  And Rambs, I thought I was the only man alive who thought Faruza Balk was hot...

Oh HECK no. Freaky in all the right ways.
Real Men Love Cheeses
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Losing focus on the "guilty" portion of the thread and just talking about mainstream hot again.

Your lack of imaginations INFURIATES me!

I can see where you're coming from on mine, and I would generalize it to bookish nerds, the Spice Girls being a tangent, so I'll go in absolutely the direction this thread intended.

The Two Fat Ladies in Zumanity, a vegas show based on Cirque De'Soleil. These two women were pushing 400 pounds a piece, and they came out in fishnet bodystockings, with what could barely be considered French Maid outfits that covered nothing from the waist up and nothing in the back.

They walked around, chatting up the crowd, flaunting their bodies and passing out strawberries. One of them would call to the other who would then lean way over and stick both fishnetted cheeks in some guy's face. You really had to be there, and those women were hot. Wish I had a decent picture.

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:10pm
I've seen Zumanity. Was mostly bored. I suppose I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been dragged kicking and screaming from the poker table to go.

I've been to Vegas like 6 times in the last 2 years.

Poker pretty much overtook and slew my paintball hobby about 4 years ago.
Real Men Love Cheeses
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:18pm

I've seen Zumanity. Was mostly bored. I suppose I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been dragged kicking and screaming from the poker table to go.

I've been to Vegas like 6 times in the last 2 years.

Poker pretty much overtook and slew my paintball hobby about 4 years ago.

I'm not sure when they last retooled the show, but we really enjoyed it. Those two ladies were elegant, graceful, and possessed of a confidence that took hold of the room.

The drag queen hosting the show was very funny, and this doll-like blonde that came out, walking very mechanically, with an open backed (to below the waist) skintight black dress and loads of beautiful tattoos was just amazing. Not to mention the highwire flying, 30+ hula-hooping school-girl outfit wearing woman who could swing around the entirety of the theater while keeping her hoops going.
I didn't gamble much when I was there.

Edited by reifidom - 12 July 2007 at 2:20pm

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:20pm
Yeah, I hardly ever gamble. I just play poker.
Real Men Love Cheeses
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:21pm
:) (Sounds like poker isn't a gamble for you.) For me, poker is one of the highest forms of gambling. I never got the hang of it.

Edited by reifidom - 12 July 2007 at 2:23pm

Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:21pm

Yeah, I hardly ever gamble. I just play poker.

You and me both.

I've been to LV a bunch of times recently, and have yet to play any game other than poker.

BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:22pm
Gwyneth Paltrow... ever since I saw her in The Royal Tenenbaums I've had a thing for her
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:28pm
Okay, another one just to keep the concept rolling... It's another poker player (of course).

Jennifer Harmon
Real Men Love Cheeses
FlimFlam View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I hate to do this in public

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlimFlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:35pm

I can see where you're coming from on mine, and I would generalize it to bookish nerds, the Spice Girls being a tangent, so I'll go in absolutely the direction this thread intended.

The Two Fat Ladies in Zumanity, a vegas show based on Cirque De'Soleil. These two women were pushing 400 pounds a piece, and they came out in fishnet bodystockings, with what could barely be considered French Maid outfits that covered nothing from the waist up and nothing in the back.

They walked around, chatting up the crowd, flaunting their bodies and passing out strawberries. One of them would call to the other who would then lean way over and stick both fishnetted cheeks in some guy's face. You really had to be there, and those women were hot. Wish I had a decent picture.

One of them passed down my row when I saw the show.  I have very long legs, so there was almost no room for her to squeeze by me.  It was a very intimate moment...

I see your point though.  They are an advertisement for how personality can enhance looks in a dramatic way...

And I'll add another of my guilty pleasures, Katie Sagal...

Edited by FlimFlam - 12 July 2007 at 2:36pm

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:42pm
Wow... Katie Sagal, as in the mother from "Married With Children"? That really is guilty.

Okay, I have another one. But it's guilty only because she's young and will prolly see this at some point, hehe...

Sporx
Real Men Love Cheeses
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:46pm

ya, having a girl in a guy majority world like a paintball forum is cool, having a witty, clever and good looking one, is really rare. Prob why the forum loves her so much, haha

<1 meg sig = bad>
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:47pm
I feel NO guilt at all for Sporx.

I agree with the Frog Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic