Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Screw You Hollister!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Screw You Hollister!!!
    Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:33pm
So I went shopping with my boyfriend yesterday. Now I'm a clearence shopper. I'm a smart shopper and I will get my sale.

Anyways, Hollister was having a great sale on tops/polos for girls. There was a $12.50 rack and a $9.90 rack. So of course I looked at both because those are more my price ranges. The shirts were setup in colors on a shelf. Different styles of the same color would be a stack of different sizes. So it's like you had to look through all of them to see what there was. Well, I'm a small girl, but I have to wear larges in Hollister clothing. So I found this cute white top for $12.50. So I got that. There was also a cute style of polo. The Medium was too tight so I needed a Large. But there were no larges to be found. So I'm loooking through all these stacks of colors for a Large in this polo style. Finally I fing a dark red Large polo that was in the red stack.

So I have me two shirts going up to the check out. The little barbie anorexic employee rang up my shirts to be $40.22. I said, "That's not right. How can two sale shirts ring up to $40.22? It should be a little over $20." She said well this white top is $12.50 and I said that was right. Then she said that the red polo was $24.50. I said,"no no no no no. The tag has the sale price for $9.90. How is it $24.50?" She said well show me where you got this. So I took her to the red stack of clothes. She held up the shirt and said, "this is a different shade of red. It must of gotten mixed up.?" Then I replied, "Well then all of those X-Smalls of the exact same style of that polo in different colors are mixed up too, right?" "No. Just this one. It's red." "Ya but the tag says, $9.90 does it not?" "ya it does." "So ring it up as the sale price. That's false adevertisment." She wouldn't. Then I said, "Well I look great in this shirt. I'll pay for your mistake because I am sick and tired arguing you with, but I will be back to my sale price refunded. She says "Ok fine Whatever." Oh I was mad.

Then Robert (my boyfriend) went to checkout his clothing. One of his orange shirts didn't have a tag so she told him to just go get on the $9.90 sale shirts with a tag so she can ring it up. She rang up a different shirt color and stlye for his shirt. Why couldn't she of just done that for me? Gawd. She was soooo stupid! Then she puts a hole in Robert's shirt when so was taking that plastic thing out. She told him to go get another shirt. Robert was like, "Well that was the last Large in that style. The rest and smalls. Do I look like a small?" So she got all pissed and made Robert pay for the holy shirt. He said that he didn't want the shirt that she messed up. She wouldn't let him put it up. She said, "you can't even see it" Robert said that he wanted to speak with the manager for screwing me over and not allowing him to put up a shirt that she put a hole in. She replied, "Oh he's on lunch." Great just great. So we purchased our items and we're going back to complain. WOOT!
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:37pm
Burn that mother down
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:38pm
k
barn_user View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Filterdodge, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barn_user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:38pm
Hollister...ewww, around here anyways.
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Burn that mother down

And all of the Hollisters while you're at it.

Edited by oreomann33 - 11 July 2007 at 9:40pm
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:40pm
She was jealous.
STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:45pm
I hate when sale stuff doesn't ring up at sale price. The same thing happened with me at GAP. I was looking for jeans and GAP had their jeans on the back was at under $20. I thought "Great! I'm going to get some nice $60 GAP jeans for $20 dollars." I find the perfect pair on the back shelf. They were exactly what I was looking for. When I took them up to check out, they rang up for $60. Only to find out that not all of the jeans on the back shelf were actually on sale because some of them got mixed up. I was pretty angry.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:46pm
Did you do a dramatic "I shall return!" as you left?  If not, you fail and deserve what you got.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Did you do a dramatic "I shall return!" as you left?† If not, you fail and deserve what you got.

I did actually. Robert laughed and said, "I can't take you anywhere."
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:50pm
I dislike Hollister to begin with. I much prefer A&F. I to only shop at the sale racks.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:54pm
O.M.G.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:13pm
Sale racks or bust, seriously. There's a cool place near where I'm going to college that sells Hollister, A&F, etc. for like <$10, so I'll be spending plenty of time there when I need clothes.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:17pm
I hate all stores like Hollister because I am fat. 

The shirts that are normally my size are for people that are usually mediums.

I do  hate when crap like what happened to you happens though. It annoys the hell out of me.
Que pasa?

Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesnít learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:28pm

Yeah there is the flea market like 20 mins away from me. All the clothes are stolen so they get sold mad cheep.

There not fake either

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:28pm
I go to aero for jeans and some shirts. Aero is really cheap for the style and usually always has sales going on. You can sometimes buy a shirt for about $2.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

So I went shopping with my boyfriend yesterday. Now I'm a clearence shopper. I'm a smart shopper and I will get my sale.

Anyways, Hollister was having a great sale on tops/polos for girls. There was a $12.50 rack and a $9.90 rack. So of course I looked at both because those are more my price ranges. The shirts were setup in colors on a shelf. Different styles of the same color would be a stack of different sizes. So it's like you had to look through all of them to see what there was. Well, I'm a small girl, but I have to wear larges in Hollister clothing. So I found this cute white top for $12.50. So I got that. There was also a cute style of polo. The Medium was too tight so I needed a Large. But there were no larges to be found. So I'm loooking through all these stacks of colors for a Large in this polo style. Finally I fing a dark red Large polo that was in the red stack.

So I have me two shirts going up to the check out. The little barbie anorexic employee rang up my shirts to be $40.22. I said, "That's not right. How can two sale shirts ring up to $40.22? It should be a little over $20." She said well this white top is $12.50 and I said that was right. Then she said that the red polo was $24.50. I said,"no no no no no. The tag has the sale price for $9.90. How is it $24.50?" She said well show me where you got this. So I took her to the red stack of clothes. She held up the shirt and said, "this is a different shade of red. It must of gotten mixed up.?" Then I replied, "Well then all of those X-Smalls of the exact same style of that polo in different colors are mixed up too, right?" "No. Just this one. It's red." "Ya but the tag says, $9.90 does it not?" "ya it does." "So ring it up as the sale price. That's false adevertisment." She wouldn't. Then I said, "Well I look great in this shirt. I'll pay for your mistake because I am sick and tired arguing you with, but I will be back to my sale price refunded. She says "Ok fine Whatever." Oh I was mad.

Then Robert (my boyfriend) went to checkout his clothing. One of his orange shirts didn't have a tag so she told him to just go get on the $9.90 sale shirts with a tag so she can ring it up. She rang up a different shirt color and stlye for his shirt. Why couldn't she of just done that for me? Gawd. She was soooo stupid! Then she puts a hole in Robert's shirt when so was taking that plastic thing out. She told him to go get another shirt. Robert was like, "Well that was the last Large in that style. The rest and smalls. Do I look like a small?" So she got all pissed and made Robert pay for the holy shirt. He said that he didn't want the shirt that she messed up. She wouldn't let him put it up. She said, "you can't even see it" Robert said that he wanted to speak with the manager for screwing me over and not allowing him to put up a shirt that she put a hole in. She replied, "Oh he's on lunch." Great just great. So we purchased our items and we're going back to complain. WOOT!

oh do you just think you're queen of the world?
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:31pm
At that point, with an obviously rude employee who refuses to be at all helpful, I'd have gone out of my way to be a pain in the butt if I had nothing better to do. Yes, it's petty.

I'd have made her look up dozens of items in their system and then double check stuff if I was at all unsure.

I'd have gotten the number for the store and called it on my cell each time she went to help somebody.

I'd open up a dressing room every fifteen minutes or so for a single item or maybe two.

I'd pay in change, ask for a gift receipt, go eat lunch, and then come back to return the stuff.

Edited by reifidom - 11 July 2007 at 10:35pm

Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesnít learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by BooksAndLeaves BooksAndLeaves wrote:

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

oh do you just think you're queen of the world?

Dude she posted a naked pic on the forum she can bee queen if she wants to be
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

At that point, with an obviously rude employee who refuses to be at all helpful, I'd have gone out of my way to be a pain in the butt if I had nothing better to do. Yes, it's petty.

I'd have made her look up dozens of items in their system and then double check stuff if I was at all unsure.

I'd have gotten the number for the store and called it on my cell each time she went to help somebody.

I'd open up a dressing room every fifteen minutes or so for a single item or maybe two.

I'd pay in change, ask for a gift receipt, go each lunch, and then come back to return the stuff.

I want to try that sometime.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Ticalxx421 Ticalxx421 wrote:

Dude she posted a naked pic on the forum she can bee queen if she wants to be

So I get to be king bee then?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic