FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poo on Saturn Dealers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 2:39pm
One note... After some looking online when we were looking at them, I heard the Z4 is monumentally bad on slick roads. Something to do with being light, RWD, and very wide tires.
Real Men Love Cheeses
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 2:43pm

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

One note... After some looking online when we were looking at them, I heard the Z4 is monumentally bad on slick roads. Something to do with being light, RWD, and very wide tires.

I've heard that as well.  Not too worried, though - if I follow through with this plan it would be a pure toy car, and probably wouldn't get much winter drive time.  So general practicality is not a particular concern.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:03pm
Zippy?

2007 Toyota Camry SE V6
The SE is lower than the standerd Camry, with a sport tuned suspension. They handle great. Also the V6 is pretty quick. And you can move 5 people in it. Also its only around 25K brand new. 270HP

Edited by Da Hui - 11 July 2007 at 3:09pm
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:06pm

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Zippy?

2007 Toyota Camry SE V6.
The SE is lower than the standerd Camry, with a sport tuned suspension. They handle great. Also the V6 is pretty quick. And you can move 5 people in it. Also its only around 25K brand new.

I dont think Rambs is going for an econocar brand.

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:16pm
Nothing says "I'm old and can't afford a Lexus" like a Camry.
Real Men Love Cheeses
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:18pm

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:20pm
Why get a Lexus when you can get the Toyota equivalent for considerably less?
Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:20pm
I never was big on Lexus,high end Japanese car.....probably because i live in Michigan and live revolves around the auto industry but even then all the foreign cars i have been in all felt and seemed chnisy and junky.   
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:21pm
Not really the roadster feel of the cars he's been mentioning. Note the trend... Very small, 2 doors, 2 seats...

The RX-8 is in the same class as the Mustang GT, though admittedly a little smaller.
Real Men Love Cheeses
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:22pm
Honestly I'm not a huge Lexus fan either. If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'll go BMW or Mercedes.
Real Men Love Cheeses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Here is a car that seems to be in your price range and is sporty.

I don't mind the Mazda  not to mention their owned by Ford so it is not 100% jap. Most Mazda i have been in seem to have held up fine.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:24pm
I agree. I would much rather a BMW than a Lexus. I really do not like Mercedes ever since they where bought out, quality is just really lacking.

But for what you pay for the SE V6 your getting a hell of car.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:28pm
I would take a BMW over a Lexus or Mercedes any day. Actually one luxury sport i have always liked was the Mercury Marauder.

Looks plain but i like the plain sleek look.

Edited by Ghost-Rider - 11 July 2007 at 3:30pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:30pm
Also like the Lincoln LS

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:30pm
The LS V8 is a nice ride.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:32pm
If I was to get a any four door though, it would be one of these bad boys.

Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider Ghost-Rider wrote:

Where's the anchor on that bad boy? They did a pretty good job of hiding the sails too.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:34pm
Was never big on them, mainly because you get the idiot who thinks their better than you cause they have a scoop on the hood.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:36pm
Several (lucky) kids have WRX's at my school. They think they are the coolest kids in the world. They like to race the ricer Civics lol.
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

If I was to get a any four door though, it would be one of these bad boys.

Hot hot hot hot hot.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic