FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your most desired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 2:29am
To know everything. How it started, how it will end, where earth came, if there is a god, what happened to Scrappy, and to get through school without any work, while still learning.

So like oreo said, Enlightenment.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 2:38am
good health.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 2:41am
professional racecar driver.  Rally preferred.  
X
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 4:55am
Originally posted by DarkSideEchoes DarkSideEchoes wrote:

What do you want most in the world?  The one thing that you would do absolutely anything for... this could be an object, a job, absolutely anything.

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Biggest

Penis

Eva.

You should be more specific.  An evil wish-granting genie could easily interpret this in a manner that you might find unpleasant.

To get back on topic; I would wish for knowledge.  (It would be interesting to know who really was behind certain political assassinations and other stuff like that.)

Edited by Mack - 09 July 2007 at 4:59am
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 5:16am

A Little Pink Pony

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 5:17am

Singular object: Hennessey Venom 650R (the last model before going to the new Viper bodies). Pure secks.

Multiple objects: Infinite cash flow. Basically, cash on demand. That way, I can have a Venom, fuel it, and find a nice place to live to get peace of mind. A nice wife wouldn't hurt too.

Metaphysical: Peace of mind.

Edited by DeTrevni - 09 July 2007 at 5:18am
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 12:12pm
as much money as i could spend
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Success.  In all possible forms.  And lots of it.

Bingo.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 1:49pm
I must add to mine. Endless flows of cash sounds good. Also somebody else to pay for my gas/insurance.
The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

To never have to worry about money, in any circumstance. It's something that causes so much unneeded stress and difficulty, it would make alot of things easier.

Me too.  I wouldn't need to be rich or anything, but the majority of my stress/problems/arguments with my parents comes from lack of money.
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 2:43pm
Unlimited money. I am always broke.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 5:13pm
*You're.... And yes, I know.
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:12pm
A job where I can sleep all day, liek gamestop or something (nobody goes there during the week here.)

Dragon Ball Z powers
Sig is WAY too big.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:19pm
redemption
CBizzle View Drop Down
strike 1 6/28 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CBizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:23pm

Originally posted by Roll Tide Roll Tide wrote:

To know everything. How it started, how it will end, where earth came, if there is a god, what happened to Scrappy, and to get through school without any work, while still learning.

type in "answer to the question of life, universe, and everything" into google and read some of the links and stuff... it gives a very good answer.

most desired: cash on demand and perfect woman

Edited by CBizzle - 09 July 2007 at 8:26pm

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:27pm

Peace in the Middle East.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by CBizzle CBizzle wrote:

Originally posted by Roll Tide Roll Tide wrote:

type in "answer to the question of life, universe, and everything" into google and read some of the links and stuff... it gives a very good answer.

most desired: cash on demand and perfect woman

You went to Break.com didn't you?
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 9:42pm
for my gf now to love me forever.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:05pm
to be really really good at math. i suck at it and i just don't understand it. i've tried so hard to be good at it, but always end up with a wrong answer. i think math will make my college years go by easier because i'm really really smart in all other subjects. but math has always held me back.

as far as money goes, i think i'll be ok after i'm done with school. i'll be a nurse making decent money and my boyfriend and i want a small but nice house together. we don't want anything too fancy. we want to work up to that. and we don't want any children. so that takes away a lot of stress with money and arguments. other than that... i'm happy. even with the things that suck in life, i wouldn't change anything.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

professional racecar driver. Rally preferred.

That'd be wicked to be able to drive like a pro rally driver. STI ftw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic