Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snipers, Bad or Needed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snipers, Bad or Needed?
    Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:36am

I see everyone bashing snipers left and right on how the are unwanted and useless. I agree with this to a certain extent. Yes snipers who stay in one spot and shot from bipods are for a lack of a better word, useless. Lets say if one were to have such a skill to were he could balance ranging combat with sniping capibilities, couldn't he then be called a sniper without the ridicule that this forum provides???

!Careful!    The crosshairs are already between your eyes, and I get trigger happy.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:37am
No, man. No.

Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:38am
But y?
        !Careful!    The crosshairs are already between your eyes, and I get trigger happy.
Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:43am
I see no reason to have a stock put on either, this gets in the way of me switching from sniper to upclose combat. I have no time to fit it to my shoulder. Of course i never had a use for stocks anyways.
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:44am
Look. There are no snipers in paintball. We have had more than eleven thousand threads on this subject. There is a search button that you can use to find it. Chances are you wont last long on this forum considering that your first post is a thread about Snipers. Also If you have any designs on staying here long, use proper grammer and english, some people on here will rip you apart for that. 
ekeboo View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
strike 1 5/1 Filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekeboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:53am
D just gave you some very nice words of wisdom.

Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 12:59am
I am getting ripped on proper grammer from a person who is using comma's like paintballs. OK i get the whole "no sniper" thing, but what other name can i give to someone with abilities that surpass ones such as regulars?
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:02am

Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Look. There are no snipers in paintball. We have had more than eleven thousand threads on this subject. There is a search button that you can use to find it. Chances are you wont last long on this forum considering that your first post is a thread about Snipers. Also If you have any designs on staying here long, use proper grammar and english, some people on here will rip you apart for that. 

Missed a spot! :P

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:03am
ok, we need to info Tippmann about " ther are no such thing as snipers in paintball: because they have quit a product line with the name "SNIPER" in it.         Man they need to be updated!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:03am
I honestly have NO idea what you are saying...

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:07am
OH GOD NO ANOTHER SNIPER THREAD OH JESUS JESUS JESUS EVERYONE PREPARE THE FRONT OMG NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG U R SO STUPID DONT EVER MENTION SNIPERS !!!! PEOPLE ARE GONNA RIP YOU APART NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:10am
Nah, not another thread about snipers, just wanted to get some reply's because it's 1 and i am tired as hell, but i think someone has a grudge against the so called "snipers". maybe someone got pelted in the head too many times and couldn't see were it was coming from???
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:14am

Carry on my wayward so-o-o-o-o-o-on!

Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:15am
They'll be peace when you are do-o-o-o-0-0-0-0-n--n-e-e....
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:16am
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Tittmann Tittmann wrote:

Nah, not another thread about snipers, just wanted to get some reply's because it's 1 and i am tired as hell, but i think someone has a grudge against the so called "snipers". maybe someone got pelted in the head too many times and couldn't see were it was coming from???

DUDE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT STUFF MAN THAT HITS CLOSE TO HOME. SERIOUSLY THINK BEFORE YOU POST MAN. THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE BEHIND THE POSTS,

Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:17am
Anyone seen my pipe???
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:19am
Don't feed the troll.
Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:20am
Man u take this stuff wayyyyy to seriously, Jesus dude. Maybe u did get hit in the head or something. And nah, the people who are behind the posts are just droids from the planet Argnon with nothing else to do. **edited** ! I know that they are real people on this. Lay off the juice bro.
Tittmann View Drop Down
guested - troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tittmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:21am
U'r pic is messing with my head. Thas all i have to say.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic