Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snipers, Bad or Needed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:32am

no, i never said that tippmann would get sued for CONTACTING, learn to read by the way, i said that they would get sued for personaly banning the users IP all together.

meaning....lets say that your IP does get banned from the web, without the ISP knowing. therfor, they would have to figure out why it has been banned. " not saying they could in anyway" tippmann has absolutly no athority over internet. they only have the means to inform an ISP of what its users are doing in forms of harassment.

????tippmann giving a hoot about harassment when there are pedo's and rapists out there???

i think we need to get priorities straight first!

....balp.....
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:33am
Dude, Tittmann, we know it's you. If you just chill, I bet this will pass over, and we'll be cool.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:35am

???i swear if i hear one more perosn call me that, u guys r going to get me in trouble, STOP IT...

were the hell did i get this rap, is it because i am new?

....balp.....
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:37am

C'mon. Bob (which has since been suspiciously changed)? Boxer? You even have the same typing style and format.

If we need to confirm it, we can get a mod to track your IP.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Uni-den Uni-den wrote:

no, i never said that tippmann would get sued for CONTACTING, learn to read by the way, i said that they would get sued for personaly banning the users IP all together.

meaning....lets say that your IP does get banned from the web, without the ISP knowing. therfor, they would have to figure out why it has been banned. " not saying they could in anyway" tippmann has absolutly no athority over internet. they only have the means to inform an ISP of what its users are doing in forms of harassment.

????tippmann giving a hoot about harassment when there are pedo's and rapists out there???

Wow, you get dumber by the second.
If you are IP banned, it means that you cannot access the forum, as your IP number has been restricted. This is not hacking you, nor is it denying you access to any other sites. Your access to this forum is a priveledge, not a right, and that can be revoked very easily.
If continual TOS violations occur, the moderators can contact your ISP with details of the infractions and request that the ISP steps in and revokes your service (or takes other appropriate measures)
This is perfectly legal, as you are not following the rules and terms that you agreed to upon signing up for this forum.
As for your "prioritizing" who we go after in terms of law/ rule breaking segment...that's just baffling. That's like saying we shouldnt tell a kid to stop punching another kid in the face, because someone is stealing a car elsewhere in the city. It just doesn't make sense in any way.
Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:40am

ok, track away. and my name is robert, BOB, short for robert. american cannot be this narrow minded. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN BOB, the da hui said titmann had the same name so i put robert. now i am getting called on that also. **edited** , u want me to change my name all together? and what does boxing have to do with it? you are really becoming a nusense here!

....balp.....
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:42am
"Real name: Chuck Norris"

Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:44am

oh.....**edited** ????it is chuck norris OMG.hahaha

....balp.....
Ruska View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Rhymes with ... er, Tuska!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:46am

random junk

I'm watching you.
Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:50am

taken out of context, i can't even remember when i wrote that.

but i am keeping the chuck norris thing because..well comeon, it's chuck norris!

ruska watching me, and all these others are getting royal treatment or somehting. I COME HERE TO TALK. and i get treated like a criminal. please let me know if this will continue becaue if it does, then i'm NOT going to do this. it is getting really old. FAST

....balp.....
Ruska View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Rhymes with ... er, Tuska!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:55am

taken out of context, i can't even remember when i wrote that.

but i am keeping the chuck norris thing because..well comeon, it's chuck norris!

ruska watching me, and all these others are getting royal treatment or somehting. I COME HERE TO TALK. and i get treated like a criminal. please let me know if this will continue becaue if it does, then i'm NOT going to do this. it is getting really old. FAST

They're not getting the royal treatment, they're simply correcting you on numerous things you're wrong about.  And you're getting watched because while you may have come here just to talk, you're just contributing spam, flawed logic, and pseudo-trolling.

And it only will continue as long as you keep it up, once you become a mature, contributing member of the forum, then you'll have no troubles from me.
Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:58am

dang, i didn't know i was spamming or any of that other stuff.

but i do have a question and then i will leave this forum for good. because i see not point in this what so ever. if someone is feeding off of my wireless, would they have the same IP?

....balp.....
Uni-den View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uni-den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 1:09am
u know what, n/m. i don't want to be in this forum anymore. bye'z
....balp.....
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 1:10am

dang, i didn't know i was spamming or any of that other stuff.

but i do have a question and then i will leave this forum for good. because i see not point in this what so ever. if someone is feeding off of my wireless, would they have the same IP?

it's possible

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 1:13am

That was fast.

Mods: Out of curiosity, was that the same IP as Tittmann's?

Edited by DeTrevni - 07 July 2007 at 1:14am

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 1:40am
I like how he's supporting tittmann, and then he pulls the whole "THEY ARE HARRASSIN MEH".
X
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 1:44am

right, because a paintball forum can do anything to stop rape.

You are probably the worst debater i have ever seen.  I could write a novel on your flawed logic and hypocrisies.
X
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

right, because a paintball forum can do anything to stop rape.

You are probably the worst debater i have ever seen.  I could write a novel on your flawed logic and hypocrisies.

A HUGE!!!!! Novel. Maybe even a Whole Series Like Harry Potter
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:25pm
I leave for a week and this is the crap of the first page. Great.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 1:46pm
I go and do things outside for once and look what I miss.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic