Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-Core 8 Stage Expansion Chamber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
skipjr90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipjr90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-Core 8 Stage Expansion Chamber
    Posted: 03 July 2007 at 8:50am
Could someone give me the dimensions of the X-Core 8 Stage Expansion Chamber from Dead On?  I have a mag kit on my A5 and I need to know if I'll have enough room for the expansion chamber, and could someone recommend a hose length, I'm thinking 6.5'' right now but I don't know if that's too long or short.

Thanks
I do not believe in destiny; I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed.
bassist11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassist11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 1:05pm
The X-Core is around 3 inches or something. I don't have one but I know they go lower than the ASA just a little bit.

Get the Tippmann expansion chamber.
skipjr90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipjr90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 9:09pm
The X-Core has a 3'' diameter, that's huge.  I already know the Tippmann expansion chamber won't fit, it's too wide.
I do not believe in destiny; I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed.
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 1:04am
There is no way in hell the X-core is that wide.
skipjr90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipjr90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 9:17am
Yea that's what I'm thinking, I think he gave me the length of the X-Core and I don't need that; however, I do need the diameter, so could someone give me the diameter of the X-Core?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic