Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$autocockers$

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $autocockers$
    Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:49pm

im looking into getting deeper into paintball so um, im looking in to a autococker. what can i expect to drop for one? 

possibly mid range pricing and new.

and HPA.

So what could i cost me if i got a mid range 'Cocker and a decent HPA tank?

links would be helpful Thank you.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:54pm
Well, Ebladed, you can get one for $250ish for a base model if you look. Mechanical, expect to spend around $150 or so on a good one. A decent HPA tank would cost you about $125ish used.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

mamasboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:55pm
i really love WGP's, what about them? are they mech or electro?
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 9:13pm
Well, WGP has a lot of 'cockers. They marketed the Eblade (made by Eclipse) so they have both. You can get a brand new mechanical WGP 2004 Vert 'cocker (my personal favorite year of the Verts/Prostocks and my first 'cocker) for $189 at www.paintballgear.com . I think that's a good price for a new 'cocker.

Sniper Addicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper Addicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 9:16pm

If you want a very reliable autocoker then I really suggest the:

ANS GX-4 Autococker E2 Chaos Series Paintball Marker. the price range isn't bad at all for a high class marker either.

It will cost you only about $250-$300 in good condition.

Tippmann X7
Flatline Barrel
Response Trigger 15 bps
14" quite rifled barrel
Vertical Folding Grip
Laser Sight
V Force Pro Vantage Mask
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 8:19am
I agree with DeTrevni, look into that 2k4. That's what mine started out as and it really has a good look/feel to it. Autocockers have tons of upgrade potential, which is a plus. You do, however, need to become familiar with how to time, etc. but that isn't very hard at all.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 9:16am
I have a 2k5 prostock.  I like it more than the 2k4s, but thats just me.  The only real advantages it has over 2k4s is a stock delrin bolt and removable feedneck.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 3:43pm
go with the older wgp not the newer wgp. or check into a free flow, shocktech, or more rare cocker. start with mech and play with it for a while to get used to cockers. DONT DRILL IT FOR EYES IF YOU GET A GUN THATS NOT DRILLED!!! if you upgrade a mech cocker and drill it to have eyes you will almost offset the price of the eblade in the price of the gun.

-a rare (twister, west wood, dark) cocker sold as a mech with a clean body might go for 300$ but if its drilled for eyes and you can still sell it it might only go for 275-325 with eblade. some times they wont even sell with a drilled body.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:06pm

I had a Dark Cocker. I miss her...

Oh well. I'm happy with my Free Flow.

mamasboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 7:09pm
i was looking at www.worr.com
i like the Black Magic, and the Pro Stock
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic