FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post your automobile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 6:32pm

2005 Toyota Corolla S 5spd
Short Shifter
CAI
Magnaflow Exhaust
Lowered 2"
Rims/Tires
Pioneer AVIC-D3 H/U
(2) Alpine Type E Subs
Infinity Speakers to an Alpine Amp
De-badged
Emblem-less Grille
Xbox hooked up to H/U

More stuff I've done that I can't think of or just isn't that important.

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 6:41pm
Detrevni, your ride is badass. Lucky dude.

And them blings wheels look bad on that BMW dude.

Edit: I been looking at This .  Looks like a good  deal.

2004  Honda Accord,  auto, leather, 22K  miles,  $13,990

Edited by Da Hui - 29 June 2007 at 6:46pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 6:47pm
Thanks! She rides great, but, like all old cars, loves giving me trouble.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 7:26pm
Sammy, reason I ask is because it looks a GREAT DEAL like that pic was taken in the parking garage at the Dave & Busters, I-25 and Colorado Blvd, Denver.
Real Men Love Cheeses
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 7:29pm
Also Sammy, the GT is auto. I do too much business in my cars to worry about a stick.

But if you're wanting to meet one at a stoplight, the GXP is faster.
Real Men Love Cheeses
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:43pm
I own 2 :)
1990 Firebird V6
Currently 181,857 miles

Pictures taken when I first got the car. Will take new ones soon.

1992 Camaro RS
25th Heritage Edition
305 TBI
101,948 miles

Bought it for 300$.
Picture of gutted interior.

Front bumper currently off the car, all cracks fixed, and primed.
Interior has been completely re-done.
Engine has been fixed.

All thats left to do is (hopefully) just a transmission fluid flush and new tires put on.(Already paid for.)
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:49am
03 Black Ford Explorer as of right now. Hopefully a Silverado in the near future.

BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:52am
2004 VW Jetta TDI 5speed LOADED
Stock and gona stay that way.  Gets 55mpg and is trouble free since i got it 1 year and 40,000kms ago.  And its ultra comfy and quit fun to drive.

2007 Suzuki V-Strom 650
Full factory hard luggage
(not pictured)
Suzuki gel seat
Suzuki engine gaurds
Suzuki Center Stand

Its an adventure touring bike.  Its not the best at anything but i does everything quite competently.

AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:00am
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:47am
Excuse the dirty car. The pics were taken midwinter and there was no way i was washing it.

1985 Grand Marquis LS.

Leather, tape deck, AM/FM radio, 87k original miles, luxury rims.

Its for sale by the way. Gotta get something that will handle in Rochester weather.
///AMG What?
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 3:10am
Originally posted by jblaze jblaze wrote:

This is my newest edtion to the collection, its a 2000 BMW 540it

this is the weekend car 2001 BMW 750il (yes those are 22's since I know some will ask)

this is my 2002 Yukon Denali parked outside of my previously owned restaurant in Charlotte NC

another one of the 7 series

also in the garage 2005 Kawasaki zx6r and 2006 zx10r, didn't post them since the title says automobiles.

thanks

jb

What color is your skin?

Since you had a chicken wing shop, and 2 vehicle's with lame rims im guessing...
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 3:48am
Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

thanks

jb

What color is your skin?

Since you had a chicken wing shop, and 2 vehicle's with lame rims im guessing...

Now I'll assume that you were gonna think that I was African American..no...but really, does it matter? Obviously it does since you did take the time to look at the pictures and thought to yourself *hmmm, That guys probably black* but since your ignorant yet curious mind needs to know, my skin color is tan (yes there are other skin color out there in the world) so I'm guessing maybe you should NEVER go with your instincts, because apparently they have no clue

But since moderators gave me a hard time, saying I was wrong about asking the question "how many turns from fully closed velocity screw would I have to screw out to get roughly 260-275 fps velocity" I'll assume they should have something to say about your redundant question.

jb

Edited by jblaze - 30 June 2007 at 3:54am
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 3:52am
Don't hold your breath. Your question was in regards to safety (specifically, reckless endangerment to yourself and others) and his question was out of curiosity. Play the race card if you want but I wouldn't if I were you. 
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 3:59am

I wasn't playing the race card, I just thought his question was a really ignorant question and it shouldn't have even been asked.

As for the velocity, I had the decent thought of turning it to what it needed to be, so I was looking out for the safety for myself and others since I was trying to adjust it.  Yes, I know you guys will say "go to a local store and have them do it"  Well, you can't always trust them, Paintball Central in Charlotte NC installed my R/T and told me they adjusted my FPS and when I went to play at their field, it clocked at around 380 something, so luckily I did go play there because I usually play woodsball and we do not have FPS meters with us, so do not make it sound like I came on here asking "hey guys, how can I turn up my velocity to the point where I can break car windshields"  It was the total opposite.

jb

Edited by jblaze - 30 June 2007 at 4:03am
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Don't hold your breath. Your question was in regards to safety (specifically, reckless endangerment to yourself and others) and his question was out of curiosity. Play the race card if you want but I wouldn't if I were you. 
Agreed.

and NiQ best car on the forum.
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:16am

Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Understood he asked out of curiosity.  But I think it was a ridiculous question since this is a thread are about vehicles, not skin color.

But my question about turning down my velocity was also out of curiosity, since it was about my paintball gun and this is assumingly a paintball forum? correct? 

And since a Mod did think I was wrong for asking that question, I did pm him to apologize for asking such a "wrong question"  But I asked that since this is a forum, forums that would be used for questions being answered, but I guess on my part it was my ignorance in not knowing what was right or wrong to ask.

jb

Edited by jblaze - 30 June 2007 at 4:17am
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:48am
Agreed that is a stupid question to ask
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 5:03am
lets get back on topic, gentlemen.

1999 Chevy S-10:
Beige, 2.2, 5 speed, white walls, 2nd car.

2004 Lowrider Bike:
144 spoke 20" wheels, metal flake black, springer front, plush seat, leather grips, headlight, infinity miles to the gallon.

Shot with KODAK LS753 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-06-30

guess what color I am!

Edited by Styro Folme - 30 June 2007 at 5:07am
X
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 5:16am
nice bike styro
Ticalxx421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
guested. Doesn’t learn.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticalxx421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 6:03am

nice bike styro
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/73e0l8j.jpg">
     Represent!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic