FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post your automobile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Howd you get outta that? Are you locked?
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:35pm
In before wpg guy

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 29 June 2007 at 12:35pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Da Hui Da Hui wrote:

Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Howd you get outta that? Are you locked?

Bone stock. You can't see the two Joops in front of me in that picture. (Neither of them tried it)
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 2:33pm

sorry but the valve cover is partially sanded in that picture
95 base neon 5 speed udp 55 mill tb udp crane 12 cam cai  2047 pound car preloaded bobble strut solid motor mounts

Edited by the_blade - 29 June 2007 at 2:35pm
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 2:34pm

2001 jeep grand cherokee
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 3:21pm
2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE (navy blue)
1984 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (black)

Neither are really picture worthy but I'm working on the firebird.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:07pm

Here we go. 1965 Buick Skylark. Needs to be washed. Oh, don't mind the chrome on the window in the 3rd pic. I don't know what happened there. I checked, and it was fine.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:18pm
Sharp ride, DeTrevni.

I just came to the realization that I am too lazy to take new pics. Old Pic

I have since fixed that little flipped up part at the top left on the windshield and replaced the foggy headlights.
CBizzle View Drop Down
strike 1 6/28 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CBizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:20pm

before body work...

after body work...

'86 stang GT

Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:25pm
sand man, how do you like the GT? i am thinking of getting it, but afew things are holding me back. number one, the insurance is steep for a 16 year old male, but second and most important, how is it in the snow? like can you get around in the snow at all, or is it like 1/2 inch and you can't get out of your drive way? obviously it's a light rear wheel drive, so i know it won't be great by any means, but if you take your time can you get around in it? one last thing, it gets about 20 miles per gallon, right? i can;t find the MPG on ford's site. i would get over the insurance issue, and my parents said they would help me pay for insurance, and i have 10 grand in my bank, and will probably have another couple thousand by the end of the summer, so i really want to shoot for a nice used mustang for my first car, it's just the snow issue holding me back. 
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:43pm
If you are driving around a brand new mustang gt in the snow, you deserve to get stuck.
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 4:45pm

'95 jetta glx vr6 5-speed
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by chronic future chronic future wrote:

How do you get around in that slow thing???
Real Men Love Cheeses
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:11pm

This is my newest edtion to the collection, its a 2000 BMW 540it

this is the weekend car 2001 BMW 750il (yes those are 22's since I know some will ask)

this is my 2002 Yukon Denali parked outside of my previously owned restaurant in Charlotte NC

another one of the 7 series

also in the garage 2005 Kawasaki zx6r and 2006 zx10r, didn't post them since the title says automobiles.

thanks

jb

Edited by jblaze - 29 June 2007 at 5:13pm
SandMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Semper Fidelis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Dye Playa Dye Playa wrote:

sand man, how do you like the GT? i am thinking of getting it, but afew things are holding me back. number one, the insurance is steep for a 16 year old male, but second and most important, how is it in the snow? like can you get around in the snow at all, or is it like 1/2 inch and you can't get out of your drive way? obviously it's a light rear wheel drive, so i know it won't be great by any means, but if you take your time can you get around in it? one last thing, it gets about 20 miles per gallon, right? i can;t find the MPG on ford's site. i would get over the insurance issue, and my parents said they would help me pay for insurance, and i have 10 grand in my bank, and will probably have another couple thousand by the end of the summer, so i really want to shoot for a nice used mustang for my first car, it's just the snow issue holding me back. 

1. Expect to spend right about $30,000 on a new Mustang GT despite what the commercials say. If you buy a used 2006, you might be able to find something in the low 20k range.

2. Snow driving sucks. No traction at all on hills, so easy to get yourself in trouble. We haven't tried putting a bunch of weight in the rear, but with the winter we had in Colorado this last year, it stayed in the driveway about half the time. A half inch probably wouldn't stop you, as you can burn down to the pavement if you need to... But much over a solid inch and you could be in trouble.

3. MPG depends on the driver and it takes a little while to break in. For the first 5k miles, it averaged around 18 MPG for my wife and 20 MPG for me. Now it's around 19 for her and 21 for me with a half and half city-to-higway driving mixture. Remember that you'll have to put Premium gas in it tho, or it's bad for the cylinders.

4. They've managed to make the new Mustang feel a great deal like the classic Mustangs of the 60's and 70's. Feels like a raw, "pony" car when driven. Very tight handling, almost as good as the 'Vette we traded on my car.

Good luck, man. Buying cars is a sticky business.

Real Men Love Cheeses
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:26pm

yeah, I think I may have to get a economical car...something with 3 cylinders like a Geo Metro or something, because these gas prices are outrageous.

jb

Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by jblaze jblaze wrote:

This is my newest edtion to the collection, its a 2000 BMW 540it

this is the weekend car 2001 BMW 750il (yes those are 22's since I know some will ask)

another one of the 7 series

Love the 540 wagon, love the 7 series, hate those wheels.

Originally posted by reclusivetorrid reclusivetorrid wrote:

Sammy...I lol'd.

I thought your picture was fake until I saw the rear shot...

Nice car

Thanks lol

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Sammy, where do you live?

Jupiter, Florida

Is your mustang gt manual? I've been wanting to have a good ol' stoplight race with one lately, but haven't had the opportunity where there was no traffic around.

Edited by Sammy - 29 June 2007 at 5:32pm
jblaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:36pm

Thanks Sammy, but yeah, with the 7 I thought outside of the box, I didn't want to do what EVERY 7 owner was doing to their car.

As for the 5, I will be keeping it within "BMW guidelines" was thinking of a VF s/c, AC Schnitzer 19's, M Tech front and rear bumpers.

jb

chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

Originally posted by chronic future chronic future wrote:

How do you get around in that slow thing???

its tough, but i get by. barely.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 6:14pm

Ginormous "bling" wheels = gross. My opinion, so it doesn't really matter. I've always been a fan of subtle mods.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic