FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adidas Sandals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:11pm
I used to wear the addidas sandals all the time, before it became stupid to wear anything but rainbows.  I always thought the santiossages were more comfy.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I used to have those, both styles, and while they were comfortable, I would not buy them again. I have the Supernova Slide adidas sandals now. Pure win.I like my color scheme though..

I agree the supernova slide is the most comfortable sandal that Adidas make. The adisage sandals dont seem to bother my feet and I wear them daily since I wear Steel Toe boots at work and I like to air out my feet while not at work.

You can find Adisage for like 20 bones US in most places now daays.. They are a good back up sandal but some have problems with the innersole.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 2:13pm
Cool, ima go sandal shopping after work I think
SuperXero View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Gay Slur, 5/8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperXero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:38pm
The nubbins just kill my feet.

Feel like they're on fire if I walk on them for more than 5 minutes.
Tenacious and Versatile
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:59pm
So I bought these today, but blue/ white, not black. The nubbins are smaller/ pretty comfy, and the strap is as comfortable as I'd hoped. I can return them for up to 15 days, but so far so good.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:45am
Rainbows...

MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 12:26pm
Are the SuperNova Slide, or whatever you guys were calling it, are they the memory foam feeling ones?

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 1:13pm
i had the nubby ones, they suck and hurt your feet. my brother has the calissage, and those are a lot better, but still kind of uncomfortable. now i have the chayaassage, and these are by far the best. they are comfortable, don't hurt your feet, and everyone that i let wear them said these are the best ones they felt. definatly recommended

http://www.shoebuy.com/adidas-chayassage-2/156833/362315

Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 2:38pm

Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

I have the Calissage.  I think they're way more comfortable than the nubby ones - those can be painful after a while.  I guess if you wear them a lot they are okay, but for the whole period before that its annoying.

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

So I bought these today, but blue/ white, not black. The nubbins are smaller/ pretty comfy, and the strap is as comfortable as I'd hoped. I can return them for up to 15 days, but so far so good.

I feel honored.

Ken Majors View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tree? What tree? OW!!!! Dangit!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Majors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2007 at 12:54am
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

Originally posted by Ticalxx421 Ticalxx421 wrote:

Jerusalum Cruising Shoes....at least thats what we call them where I live.

I bought my last pair of flip flops in Mexico...for $12(US). Comfy and cheap.

I have a pair of the adidas "sea of nubbins" sandals that I use as shower shoes at work. They are only comfortable for a short time...back and forth to the shower is about all I a can stand.
RLTW
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic