FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your View

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 10:17pm
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:06am

Ok, here is the view from My House;

Unfortunately it was done w/ a camera phone, I didn't have any film.

Looking South east;

Looking East;

And Looking South;

Unfortunately my camera phone makes everything look really far away, those mountans are only about five miles away and look much larger when you arn't looking through a camera phone.

And here is a picture of the Lake behind my house;

Edited by MT. Vigilante - 26 June 2007 at 11:29am
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:48pm

Condo ftw?

Edited by Sammy - 26 June 2007 at 2:52pm
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 3:38pm
i wish i had a camera here at work... i'd go up to the 40th floor and snap some pictures of milwaukee from above.
djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

Well I'm bored again.
Post pics of your view (or lack thereof), it can be from your house, job, or wherever.

Here is one from where I work. That is Mount Helena in the Background, the town sits right at the base of it. This whould have been a much better picture, with the storm half concealing the mountain and all, but alas, I had 400 speed film in my camera which is not so great for taking pictures of bright scenery.

You live in that area? You should post a pic of the sleeping giant.
Since I don't have a camera at the moment and am at work, just google image farmland.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:00pm
 WOW! I'm supprised to hear somone on hear who knows about the sleeping giant! Where do you live?
djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

WOW! I'm supprised to hear somone on hear who knows about the sleeping giant! Where do you live?

Southeast, PA. I visited some family out there in the summe of 01. There house was right in front of Mt. Helena. A very nice area.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:19pm

There you go folks, that is the sleeping giant, it is about two or three miles behind my house, right next to the "gates of the mountains."

Infact, one of those houses you see at the bottom of the picture is mine.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:22pm
God. I live in Houston, and there is nothing here. I'd love to be able to wake up to something like that every day. But I guess if I did, it would kind of lose it's magic. I guess I envy you and pity you at the same time.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 5:25pm

Tomorrow I will bring in pictures from on top of Mt. Helena, that is, if the weather is good. That will really make you want to live in a place like Montana.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:31pm

There you go, the Top of Mount Helena;

Granted, I did not take this specific picture, but I did take pictures from that exact spot, I just havn't gotten the film processed yet.

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:35pm
i love montana.id love to go to school their
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic