Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

02-64 Cylinder plug installed backwards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spsmith303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spsmith303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 02-64 Cylinder plug installed backwards
    Posted: 22 June 2007 at 9:15pm
Does anyone know if its ok if PART 02-64 Cylinder Plug will work ok installed back wards. I know this is a minnor thing but just installed Tech T products and dont want to take all apart.
GBLoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBLoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 10:00pm
The plug has a ledge inside that the spring rests against.  It will work but not as efficiently.  Mine worked for a few months before I noticed it.  It may cause the spring to bind in the cylinder and you would lose the advantage of upgrades.  Bite the bullet and get the proper tools to take it apart again.
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 11:33am

Originally posted by GBLoon GBLoon wrote:

The plug has a ledge inside that the spring rests against.  It will work but not as efficiently.  Mine worked for a few months before I noticed it.  It may cause the spring to bind in the cylinder and you would lose the advantage of upgrades.  Bite the bullet and get the proper tools to take it apart again.

What are the "proper tools?"

Marker Trouble? Read Maintenance Archive

Post #16.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic