Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Response Trigger install help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lookbhindu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookbhindu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Response Trigger install help
    Posted: 21 June 2007 at 7:37pm

hey gang, I just installed my response trigger, wasnt too bad but I have two super small pins that I cant see where they go. I took a pic of everything before i took it apart but the pins are so small i cant figure out where they go. Per the instructions it doesnt account for them but i know they came out of the gun.

pls help.

I just wanna shoot somebody.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookbhindu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2007 at 8:47pm
ok gang. got it all put together (cyclone feed/response trigger kit) and it all works great. still not sure where the two pins go but read through instructions again and it still doesnt account for thre small pins.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 12:07pm

Do you have these pins in?

http://www.packrat-toyz.com/images/Tippmann/98%20Response.jp g 

Edited by whack-a-mole - 22 June 2007 at 12:08pm
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookbhindu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 10:53am
yes, those i have in. that is also a pic of the act model in the instruction manual. But I put the gun back together and kept the small pins in a bag just in case. thanks for the pic though

Edited by lookbhindu - 03 July 2007 at 1:53pm
pitbull1100xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pitbull1100xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:35am

This is a 98 right? If so those pins are guide pins for the front/rear bolt connecting rod. I ran into the same issue when I put mine back together because as you stated the instructions don't cover them. If you look closely at top middle of the gun you'll see these 2 pins go over and under the connecting rod.

gardy90 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter Dodge, 4/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gardy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2007 at 12:12am
yes, i had my friends 98c apart the other day to polish the internals for him, and i about forgot about those, it will prolly work for a little while without them but i wouldent try it as it seems the keep the rod in line
"FIRST THERE"

a-5
16" J&J ceramic
polished internals
X7 low profile hopper
costom painted 20 oz tank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic