FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zombies + Graphic Novels = Awesome

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zombies + Graphic Novels = Awesome
    Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:28pm

For anyone that is either into graphic novels or zombie survival horror, I suggest picking up some of the old (2003) issues of Walking Dead by Roberk Kirkman and Charlie Adlard. It is made from ImageComics. New issues are coming out all the time, but you have to start at the beginning. I suggest picking up the first two volumes in paperback (Issues 1-12) or the first book in hardcover and some extras that are the first 12 issues (2 volumes) together. There are also books 2 and 3 out with more to come as it has gotten up to volume 7 (42 issues) as of now.

I've been into it for a while, although I never usually read graphic novels, but it's some of the best zombie stuff out on the market. Everything you'd want in a movie put into a story.

I'll post a website when I find a good one.

Edited by Dune - 18 June 2007 at 4:30pm
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:28pm
I have been working on one for on and off for the last two years. Zombies are the perfect action/horror story material. Let me see wich pics I can upload Later.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:33pm

Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

I have been working on one for on and off for the last two years. Zombies are the perfect action/horror story material. Let me see wich pics I can upload Later.

You should check this out. Go on to wiki and read up but don't read the spoilers, the story is actually good enough that you get involved with the characters, trying to figure which one will die and which ones will escape.

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 10:02pm
cool. I'll have to give it a try. I enjoyed the resident evil books.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic