Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think of this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think of this?
    Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:36pm

Hi I am thinking of buying a 98C Commando Gas Thru Stock. http://www.badlandspaintball.com/gunaccess/tippmann.html

its about 3/4 the way down.   It says it includes a A2 foregrip. I was wondering what that looks like. I searched it on google but it came up with a few different looking ones. I already have a remote line. I am using C02 and was wondering if this will do anything to C02 efficency?

jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:15pm
anyone bought this?
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 6:30am

It shouldn't effect efficiency but the stock may interfere with your mask if you tend to use sites or site down the top of your gun.

Sent from a phone booth
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 8:20am

The A2 is SpecOps' signature foregrip for the A5. If you check the Marker Gallery, the thread titled "A few of my guns.." or something, look at the A5, it has one.

The Remote is going to act as an expanions chamber for you, giving you better consistency.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Army46r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Army46r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 10:18am
I think the A2 means it is going to look like the foregrip of an M16 A2.  As far as stocks, I like the looks but don't recognize the functionality, personally.  To me it just keeps the gun further away from the body.
HPA
Palmer's Male Stab
Cyclone w/ X7 Loader
32*Remote
J&J S2 Ceramic 14"
Evil Driver 14"
Rocket Cock
Bullet Drop
2X Trigger w/ Stop
Polished Internals
Dye Stickies

e-rok View Drop Down
3 strikes and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 10:25pm
what do you think of that
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic