Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Racism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:01pm
Lately, I've been reading My Awakening by David Duke, it is amazing. Most people are pretty ignorant about him and just dismiss the book as purely a racist bible. It's far from that. I recommend anyone on here to read it.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by tripwire98c tripwire98c wrote:

Tell him, e-rok

Yeah he sure "told me." He's just lucky I managed to understand what he was saying.
It's not like it really requires a whole lot of effort to type "Don't" instead of "dun," or to hit the shift key to capitalize the first word a sentence.
If it took less time/effort to type improperly than it does to type properly, I might assume that E-Rok is just lazy. However, since it actually takes approximately the same amount of time/effort, I'll just continue on with the assumption of stupidity. Whether it's the stupidity of intentionally messing everything up or the stupidity to not know how to make things right, it's still stupidity in my book.
Rambino View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:13pm

Originally posted by djrox djrox wrote:

Lately, I've been reading My Awakening by David Duke, it is amazing. Most people are pretty ignorant about him and just dismiss the book as purely a racist bible. It's far from that. I recommend anyone on here to read it.

I haven't read the whole thing, but I STRONGLY recommend that you put on your super-critical hat with this book.

Duke casually and frequently makes completely unwarranted leaps of logic and calls it science.  He gets away with it because there is a lot of science cited in his book, but that doesn't make his conclusions scientific - they are not.

Also note the apparent contradictions in terms of his own "scientific" conclusions versus the resulting social policy.

Certainly a book worth reading, but when reading books that are intended to mislead and distort facts (like this one), it is important to increase your normal sensitivity to logical faults.

djrox View Drop Down
You dip, we get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:15pm

He mentioned something about how brain size has an impact on your inetlligence. Which I thought was disproven a while ago. He then says that blacks have smaller heads than whites.

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by tripwire98c tripwire98c wrote:

Tell him, e-rok
You go girl!
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:18pm
Im a guy, my friend.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:21pm

After reading this thread, I wish I hadn't. I can't even understand a lot of the posts, so it makes the opinion of that person even less important to read. Hopefully the thread can get back on to it's orginal track where it was a least somewhat intelligent.

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:34pm
Black-up is here.

Originally posted by e-rok e-rok wrote:

yaaaaaaa. GIBERISH!!! i say and i dont claim ne thing, its in the bible dont be part of the sterio type use your brain darur now before i get another strike im done with this topic so drop it or keep postin but dont get your self worked up over an opinion cause if you think about how many times you called white people crackers you couldnt remember um all and that was just an example you have many times over displayed predjidism towards other people coountless times, only thing is we dont cry about it and dememand reprocusions from the government, instead we ignore, deal, and work

Holy crap was I having a bad day until I read this post.

e-rok, you rock.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

After reading this thread, I wish I hadn't. I can't even understand a lot of the posts, so it makes the opinion of that person even less important to read. Hopefully the thread can get back on to it's orginal track where it was a least somewhat intelligent.

Pretend it's Dadaist art, it becomes hilarious.
e-rok View Drop Down
3 strikes and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:40pm

yup Gatyr you know where im comming from, the junk we have to deal with every day as for barrel break and dune id like to say you guys are cute and everybody thinks your funny, you can finaly stop trying so hard to get people to like you and can die in peace and even though i just lied id bet your mothers love you very much and they think your cute and funny also

and every time you people get mad over a racist comment make sure to remember they hate you and if they dont their parents teach them to ne ways

Edited by e-rok - 18 June 2007 at 6:56pm
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:46pm

yup Gatyr you know whaere im comming from, the junk we have to deal with every day as for barrel break and dune id like to say you guys are cute and everybody thinks your funny, you can finaly stop trying so hard to get people to like you and can die in peace and even though i just lied id bet your mothers love you very much and they think your cute and funny also

and every time you people get mad over a racist comment make sure to remember they hate you and if they dont their parents teach them to ne ways

Wait, you think that made my day because I agree with you so much?

You really don't see the hilarity in your post?
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:55pm
oh lol your laughing at me, my ignorance is funny to myself sometimes, ne ways i dont change my opinion and i forgot im not posting on this subject ne more so stop giving me reasons to, yall want me to go away and thats what im trying to do so let me go in peace(meant from this topic, i love the forum too much for some a holes to run me off) let me display some proper grammer for you yuppies and tree huggers that care. Have a nice day my fellow peers, I hope to have many more conversations that don't turn into rediculous and childish arguments like this one here. Have a wonderful day and keep posting to let me know about all your wonderful paintball experiences.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:02pm

Have a nice day my fellow peers, I hope to have many more conversations that don't turn into rediculous and childish arguments like this one here. Have a wonderful day and keep posting to let me know about all your wonderful paintball experiences.

Really, was that so hard? Typing properly really isn't as difficult as people make it out to be, and if you types as coherently as this in each of your posts, you wouldn't have these petty arguments.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:03pm

yup Gatyr you know where im comming from, the junk we have to deal with every day as for barrel break and dune id like to say you guys are cute and everybody thinks your funny, you can finaly stop trying so hard to get people to like you and can die in peace and even though i just lied id bet your mothers love you very much and they think your cute and funny also

I'm not even acknowledging your first part, trying to read it was hard enough.

Secondly, you believe different races are taught to hate us? Wow, you learn that in your version of the bible too? Your perversion of religion is what scares me about people. It gives some people a very bad name.

I'm proud to be an atheist tree hugger. I'm still not sure what the point is here.

Edited by Dune - 18 June 2007 at 7:04pm
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:12pm
thats not my religious opinion i was just pointing out a statment from the bible, if i said that to my preist he wouldnt approve apon it, now do you know what i mean when i say if you dont know what your talking about shut the .... up and go away, you want people in the forum to be mature but you keep writing on this post about off subject bull. practice whats being preached and stop whining and whining, go talk about paintball thats why you signed up on this forum, now im trying to be mature so why dont who ever that wants to talk more crap, be imature but the rest of you respected people on this forum let it go while you can still claim to be mature
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:12pm
We all have our racist tendencies and it's nothing that anybody can avoid. The best way to approach it is to always try to see other people's viewpoints. At the very least, you'll have a reason for hating that group of people. Hopefully with this mentality, instead of continuing to hate, you can rid of most of your dislike for different groups of any kind.

oh lol your laughing at me, my ignorance is funny to myself sometimes, ne ways i dont change my opinion and i forgot im not posting on this subject ne more so stop giving me reasons to, yall want me to go away and thats what im trying to do so let me go in peace(meant from this topic, i love the forum too much for some a holes to run me off) let me display some proper grammer for you yuppies and tree huggers that care. Have a nice day my fellow peers, I hope to have many more conversations that don't turn into rediculous and childish arguments like this one here. Have a wonderful day and keep posting to let me know about all your wonderful paintball experiences.

I hope you understand that typing with that new standard you set for yourself is the only way people will take you seriously here. The effort matters. If you're too lazy to type coherently, then we're only going to be too lazy to respect waht you're trying to say.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:14pm

thats not my religious opinion i was just pointing out a statment from the bible, if i said that to my preist he wouldnt approve apon it, now do you know what i mean when i say if you dont know what your talking about shut the .... up and go away, you want people in the forum to be mature but you keep writing on this post about off subject bull. practice whats being preached and stop whining and whining, go talk about paintball thats why you signed up on this forum, now im trying to be mature so why dont who ever that wants to talk more crap, be imature but the rest of you respected people on this forum let it go while you can still claim to be mature

You're right, the thread needs to return to intelligent conversation. So go ahead and move on, but be careful. You're already on strike 2. For future reference, this is thoughts and opinions, often containing discussions not about paintball. They can get heated, you have to learn to have a cool head and take it on the chin or else you'll just get upset every time someone disagrees.

Seeing how racism still lives within our youth today is ridiculous. It scares me that people actually continue to use stereotypes as an appropriate means to judge people. That is true immaturity.

Edited by Dune - 18 June 2007 at 7:17pm
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:17pm
Alright if it erks people so much I will type properly. Now let it ride, please for the simple fact I would rather concentrate on paintball other than defending myself. Also I did not get mad about people disagreeing with me I got mad about people attacking me but no one else got a strike right mods? Not to mention you are right I am over it.

Edited by e-rok - 18 June 2007 at 7:20pm
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:32pm
The reason you got strikes was because of the language, not mods favoring people. If I had made racist remarks I would have gotten a strike as well. The point of the thread was to discuss racism's prevelance in today's society. Obviously, it is still relevant.

Edited by Dune - 18 June 2007 at 7:33pm
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 7:36pm
Alright nooooooowwwwww drop it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic