FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Racism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 8:18pm
I don't think I'm a racist since I've gotten along fine with every black person I've hung out with.
The past few days working at the gas station I've noticed that about 95% of the black people that come in by one of two items: lottery tickets, or Newports.
Some stereotypes aren't as far off as people would have you believe.
e-rok View Drop Down
3 strikes and hes outta here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:58pm
no the funny thing is i have a couple black friends and there aint no misuseing junk, straight out of the good lords mouth, but he didnt say it the exact way i did, dont call your self a christian and then not obide by some of what the lord says and then obey what you want to

Edited by e-rok - 17 June 2007 at 11:04pm
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:59pm
I HAS BLAKC FRENDS.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:06am
Enough with the religious bs. I want to know what you think, not what your church wants you to think.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:10am
Yeah, E-rok. Not everything we're talking about has to do with your incoherent religious babblings. I'm usually one of the people on religion's side, and you're even pissing me off.

Edited by Bunkered - 18 June 2007 at 12:11am
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:28am

ok well then pretend you dont see that part and look at the quote part, i just remembered what you said at first bout the religion thing so ill take it off but it wont let me delete^ that one^so sorry

Edited by e-rok - 18 June 2007 at 12:32am
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:37am
Originally posted by e-rok e-rok wrote:

no the funny thing is i have a couple black friends and there aint no misuseing junk, straight out of the good lords mouth, but he didnt say it the exact way i did, dont call your self a christian and then not obide by some of what the lord says and then obey what you want to

Right . . .

Except you say Jesus came over and divided the world into thousands of languages and tribes when he wasn't even born yet.

Not to mention the purpose of that passage is to say mankind should not try to become like God.  I'll be frank, I have no idea what you were trying to say up there because your grammar makes toddlers smile, but I think its safe to say thats not it.

And further more, before you call African Languages "Gibberish", I hope you realize English is a Germanic language, which is the category for Barbarian languages.  Just something to think about.

Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:19pm

yaaaaaaa. GIBERISH!!! i say and i dont claim ne thing, its in the bible dont be part of the sterio type use your brain darur now before i get another strike im done with this topic so drop it or keep postin but dont get your self worked up over an opinion cause if you think about how many times you called white people <<caucasian>> you couldnt remember um all and that was just an example you have many times over displayed predjidism towards other people coountless times, only thing is we dont cry about it and dememand reprocusions from the government, instead we ignore, deal, and work

Edited by Evil Elvis - 18 June 2007 at 5:14pm
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 12:20pm
Blackup needed.

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:40pm
E-Rok: I think you should get another strike for pure stupidity. If you're 17, then how many times have you been held back? Because you sure as hell don't have the communication/grammar/typing skills of a 17 year old.

Not only that, but your so-called "opinion" on what's in the Bible doesn't matter. What Darur was talking about is facts (IE: Jesus wasn't born at the time you were talking about), so opinion holds no weight against it.

Stoofoo.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:43pm
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS

WHO SAY

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:44pm
Dude, Personall attacks are NOT cool. and YOU can get a strike for those.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by e-rok e-rok wrote:

...sterio type use your brain...
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:52pm
BB is the Night Ripper displayed in your sig the same Night Ripper put out by Girl Talk?
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by tripwire98c tripwire98c wrote:

The good thing for me is that most of the Mods get just as irritated by characters like him as I do.
All he has to do is stop typing like he can't find the shift key, and find some basic grasp on the English language and I'll stop "attacking" him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

Originally posted by tripwire98c tripwire98c wrote:

The good thing for me is that most of the Mods get just as irritated by characters like him as I do.
All he has to do is stop typing like he can't find the shift key, and find some basic grasp on the English language and I'll stop "attacking" him.

Ok, listen up, guy. No one here can say anything about other peoples typing style. For some, it is faster to type without using capital letters. That is their perfered style of typing on this thread. No one, i repeat, no one here is perfect, and everyone makes their own typing mistakes. The only perfect person is the man sitting upstairs.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by karll karll wrote:

BB is the Night Ripper displayed in your sig the same Night Ripper put out by Girl Talk?
Why yes, it is. I was listening to it last night, when I thought to myself, "Self, this is really good."
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 3:10pm
I never said I was perfect. All I said is that he is far less perfect than I am. For that matter, he is far less perfect than approximately 90% of people in regard to his typing skills.
I really don't care what his "preferred typing style" is. Correct typing includes capitalization, punctuation, proper spelling, and proper grammar. None of these are part of his repetoir.

When you combine that with his completely inaccurate and incoherent theology, it really makes him look like an idiot.

I urge you to try and find a typing error in this post, or most other posts I make. Go for it.
e-rok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote e-rok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 3:52pm

i dun give a .... about how well you spell or type or punctuate. I can if I wanted to but why would I care what you think. Bunkered I am not the only person on the forum that types the way I do, if you wish to be a perfectionist more power to you I can't fault you for that but.... im not in school and I am not going for a good grade. i am a 3.5 GPA student and never been held back so your talking to a wall. good day sir

Edited by e-rok - 18 June 2007 at 4:01pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 3:53pm
Tell him, e-rok
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic