FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update of Sporx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 3:02pm

I suspect there's alot of one handed typing going down on this forum...

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 3:13pm
If noodz didnt interfere with the forum rules, I'd be giving a hearty call as well. Always pm I suppose
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Sporx's phone number!  Only for $250.00.

come on, you know you want it.
  $250? That's a lot of saved up milk money.
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

Yeah, I'm thuroughly creeped out...
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Sporx's phone number!  Only for $250.00.come on, you know you want it.

it's true. he does know my phone number.

(I demand 70% of the profit)
karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:33am
Well then let's make a deal. I give you $175 and we cut out the middle man.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 4:43am

I would have offered Styro around $100 since I know he'd only be getting $75 otherwise, and the extra cash should be enough ensurance that it'd probably cover the insurance co-pay for what sporx would do to him.

I still think that's a high price for her number. If I were ever to call a forumer it would have to be a drunk dial to be any fun, and if I were going to drunk dial sporx I'd at least do it right and get totally plastered since anything less than my best drunken, profane, chauvinistic, tirade wouldn't be enough to convince that thick-headed eastern european tart to get the hell out of the forum, get back in the kitchen, and remember that we are better than her. To do a good enough job for anything but a "fail" I'd need to do some serious drinking, so it's already going to be a decent investment.

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 7:09am
^umm don't get plastered then spend money to call me.
(like it would ever happen) But if it did... I you feel really guilty.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:10pm

I was just telling karll how he could have got a cheaper deal by cutting you out of it. He shouldnt need to share his profits with the weaker sex. I wouldn't actually consider paying for your number.

I have no reason or desire to call you, I dont want to hear about your day, the only worthwhile excuses i could think of would be prank calls, or good drunk dialing and there's no way i'd do that without a good chance of win, therefore, to get properly drunk for such an event to be entertaining enough to be even romotely worthwhile, it would cost me money. Which would make your number, that i dont even particularly want, even less valuable to me. I'd probably eventually do the same to any other forumer who's number I had who would be a good sport about it.

Like hell i'd let you make me feel guilty about it either, I'm better than you, I wont fal for those mind games. Now what you really want to do is stop being uppity and trying to act smart, get back in the kitchen, get me a beer and start making my dinner.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:43pm

This is for you sporx. You've been warned.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:57pm
You really should have saved that pic for a good photoshop opportunity. I'm dissapointed.
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 6:05pm

Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

You really should have saved that pic for a good photoshop opportunity. I'm dissapointed.

Yeah, could have been saved for StormyKnight. What a missed opportunity.

benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:55pm
this thread makes me laugh
Sig is WAY too big.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Yeah, could have been saved for StormyKnight. What a missed opportunity.

Hmph.  I guess this is where I say, "Ouch."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic