FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update of Sporx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 12:43pm

take downs aye...

heh heh heh...

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:21pm
Hehehe, you work at bigs.... wait... work, or admitted?

Sounds like one hell of a job though. I have heard some awesome stories, plus the pay is really good. Especially if you get overnights.

Oh by the way, Bobert never added me as a friend on facebook, you need to have a talk with that boy.

Welp, keep on keeping on Babe. And Im glad that your finaly doing what you want, and not what the parentals want you to do.

/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:37pm
So Sporx are they teaching you that MANDT System? I was taught that when I worked at I guess you could call it a "private institution" I was sick of getting kicked in the Junk when a few clients wanted to go at it, I don't care who you are, you just don't get punched/kicked in the junk and expect everything to be ok. I've also seen a couple of my "John Smiths" Take a wooden chair over another Staff persons back, client Slamming the door on a staff member resulting in a dislocated shoulder... wow, I kinda miss that place.

Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

Hehehe, you work at bigs.... wait... work, or admitted?

Sounds like one hell of a job though. I have heard some awesome stories, plus the pay is really good. Especially if you get overnights.

Oh by the way, Bobert never added me as a friend on facebook, you need to have a talk with that boy.

Welp, keep on keeping on Babe. And Im glad that your finaly doing what you want, and not what the parentals want you to do.

Thats the hours I used to work at my old job. It's WAYYY boring. I used to just sit their for hours playing Tekken on a friends PSP all night. I just wished that house had WiFi.

Edited by Panda Man - 31 May 2007 at 1:38pm
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 3:02pm
Hey Sporx don't listen to the other guys. I find confidence in girls attractive unlike those other manipulative bastards who hound on you for being top dog.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Hitman Hitman wrote:

Hey Sporx don't listen to the other guys. I find confidence in girls attractive unlike those other manipulative bastards who hound on you for being top dog.

Translation

I want to sleep with you

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 3:07pm
MANDT is a joke. My wife had to learn it for her work a few years ago and practiced on me at home. No luck. I'm taller than her and could have torn her apart if I were a violent or angry patient. She got nothing but praise in class as being the best, and the teacher said I must have been some kind of anomaly and didn't accept my offer to come in and demonstrate how I avoided being pinned.
I forget what they called the previous system, but it was far superior.

bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

MANDT is a joke. My wife had to learn it for her work a few years ago and practiced on me at home.

heh heh heh niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 5:25pm
You're not better than me. Not even close. You can keep trying, but you're going to fall way short.

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

Originally posted by reifidom reifidom wrote:

MANDT is a joke. My wife had to learn it for her work a few years ago and <span style="font-weight: bold;">practiced on me at home.</span>
heh heh heh niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 7:59pm
sounds cool
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:47pm
My uncle and cousin do that, execpt they're not allowed to do takedowns or even defend themselves.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 1:48am
We weren't taught MANDT. But yeah...if your a guy...wear a cup for sure.

Monk, I'm actually stationed at hearnes. Yeah the stories are facsinating. and like 98% of what you hear is true.

As for Hitman...thanks.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Translation

I want to sleep with you

Translation of TKD's message:  I want to sleep with you too, but I plan on doing it by manipulating you into believing I'm a caring friend protecting you from the he-wolves of the forum.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Translation

I want to sleep with you
Translation of TKD's message: I want to sleep with you too, but I plan on doing it by manipulating you into believing I'm a caring friend protecting you from the he-wolves of the forum.

Translation: I'm trying to impress you so you'll sleep with me...please sleep with me?
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:42pm

Translation of all of the above:  "Me man.  You girl.  Me want sex with girl".

See, this is why you are only safe with me.

;)

Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:47pm
Translation: Let's lez out.

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:58pm
Translation: UR NOT BETTER THAN ME!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 1:43am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Translation

I want to sleep with you
Translation of TKD's message: I want to sleep with you too, but I plan on doing it by manipulating you into believing I'm a caring friend protecting you from the he-wolves of the forum.

Translation: I'm trying to impress you so you'll sleep with me...please sleep with me?

Not bad, but since I'm at least twice her age, overweight, and married; you should add more begging.  (Of course, then it would sound like my first marriage.)
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 7:45am

Not everyone in a mental institution are drooling zombies that moan, cry and scream 24 hrs a day.  Many "clients" are very clever and very manipulative.  More than a few are regular prison inmates that want to be in a RTP (Residential Treatment Program) for various reasons.  Some for the attention.  Some for not having to be locked in a cell all the time.  Some for the drugs.  Those are the ones you really have to watch for.  They can start off looking the part of a mentally ill patient, but they are always watching you whether you know it or not.  They watch how you treat other "clients", how you treat other staff and they take notes.  Over time as they get to know you, they will try to get you to trust them.  They have a long time to do it, so it will be subtle at first.  It may take months if not longer.  By the time you've figured it out, it's too late, and you'll be hooked up for overfamiliarity.  You have to be as distant and dispassionate as possible.  Watch the self-mutilators - they're the worst.  Good luck to you Sporx!  You're going to do a bit of growing up in that job.

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 9:32am
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Not everyone in a mental institution are drooling zombies that moan, cry and scream 24 hrs a day.† Many "clients" are very clever and very manipulative.† More than a few are regular prison inmates that want to be in a RTP (Residential Treatment Program) for various reasons.† Some for the attention.† Some for not having to be locked in a cell all the time.† Some for the drugs.† Those are the ones you really have to watch for.† They can start off looking the part of a mentally ill patient, but they are always watching you whether you know it or not.† They watch how you treat other "clients", how you treat other staff and they take notes.† Over time as they get to know you, they will try to get you to trust them.† They have a long time to do it, so it will be subtle at first.† It may take months if not longer.† By the time you've figured it out, it's too late, and you'll be hooked up for overfamiliarity.† You have to be as distant and dispassionate as possible.† Watch the self-mutilators - they're the worst.† Good luck to you Sporx!† You're going to do a bit of growing up in that job.

you're right on the money.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic