FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Update of Sporx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:07pm

I'm building up an immunity to caffine from soft drinks before I try coffee

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:15pm
soda is nasty.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:17pm
hey tewts you can restrain me any time.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:18pm

Soda is pure acid and I love it for that. One day my intestines will become nothing

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:18pm
So you think you are better than us?
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:19pm
We all know she thinks she's better than us.
-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:21pm
yeah what are you trying to say?
Just because you work at a mental hospital you think you're better than us?
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:23pm

?
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:25pm
You'd should hang out with my buddy .
Eddy, aka superman
Dye Playa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested- Reposted Inapropiate Link.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dye Playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:28pm
that's pretty cool. good luck restraining from having sex with drooling mentally ill people, i know it might be tempting, but you will have to overcome it  
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

soda is nasty.
Rp Fr View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This title is just way too old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote  Rp Fr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:40pm
Congrats on graduation and the job. Sounds like you have a really interesting job. I doubt you'll get bored there.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:54pm
I am sick of this "Holier than thou" attitude from Sporx.

Sick of it.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:00pm
Some girl that went to a mental hospital after taking drugs and getting arrested talk to our class. She said it was all cool until some guy kept tell her he had candy if if she wanted some. Turns out he was a rapist. Moral is, don't fall for candy.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by 636andy636. 636andy636. wrote:

?

Fixed.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:14pm
I remember transporting a mental patient from the loony bin to the hospital because she refused to eat. She enjoyed repeating whatever myself or my partner said over the radio or to eachother. Rather annoying. She was also a grabber; meaning if something was in reach she'd grab it. Even when we had her hands restrained we had to be carefull about getting to close to them or she'd take our radios or anything off of our belts. When we got her to the hospital they were mad. They worked hard for a week to get her out of there and in to the mental facility and then she was turffed right back to them. The hospital police officer claimed he knew she was a grabber but chose to get close to her hands anyways. I said if he knew she liked to grab things then perhaps he'd be smart enough to keep his pistol out of her reach. He didn't say much to me after that and just left.

Congrats on the grad by the way! As well on the opportunity to have your RN paid for. That's always a huge help.

Edited by Snipa69 - 30 May 2007 at 11:15pm
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:28pm
Ah, bummer about the shoes, but makes sense. How'd you get this new job? Doesnt seem like the traditional summer job by any means.
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:44pm
Sporx is not better then us.
not ever.

P.S. Nice job grabbing a rather "off" job.

Edited by ANARCHY_SCOUT - 30 May 2007 at 11:44pm
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 12:26am
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Why is it such an issue?  Is there something appealing about the mentally insane?

they are master manipulators. They will suck you in to do anything. If you don't follow through with them then they will blackmail you.

For instance. Let's say John Doe wants a soda. He can't have a soda but he will beg and act up to make you give in and finally get him a soda. Big no no. Once you did that little favor then he will ask for more from you. Then if you don't get another soda for him then he'll reply "well you did it for me once. If you don't then I'll tell head nurse." This will go on to make them get sexual favors.

so thats what i have been doing wrong all this time. i go right to sexual favours and skp the soda.
Canadians do it on top.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 3:17am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Ah, bummer about the shoes, but makes sense. How'd you get this new job? Doesnt seem like the traditional summer job by any means.

I have connections.
It starts off $11 an hour. Not bad for a kid coming straight out of highschool. I saw all the opptunities with nursing...so I took it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic