Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 custom need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KillerKid1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerKid1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 custom need help
    Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:47am
i was wondering if any one else has ever thought of or has done this, what im thinking of is to grind(dremal) the foregrip of on my 98 but i would run in to a problem in doing this because after i got it off it would be hallow on the inside this is no big deal i could fill this hole with a removable plug and i was then thinking of geting a flatline( for the real foregrip) or a apex in like the apex better but for this type of thing the flatline would work well also for the grip Thanks
The killer kids
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by KillerKid1 KillerKid1 wrote:

i was wondering if any one else has ever thought of or has done this, what im thinking of is to grind(dremal) the foregrip of on my 98 but i would run in to a problem in doing this because after i got it off it would be hallow on the inside this is no big deal i could fill this hole with a removable plug and i was then thinking of geting a flatline( for the real foregrip) or a apex in like the apex better but for this type of thing the flatline would work well also for the grip Thanks
Been done. Most fill the remaining hole with epoxy or similler fillers. Smooth and paint to look like it came that way.
KillerKid1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerKid1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:30pm
thanks
The killer kids
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic