Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Custom lettering job

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nagash1959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagash1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Custom lettering job
    Posted: 30 May 2007 at 12:43am

Hello all. I'll start by saying I tried a search, but all my results got me answers that weren't quite what I was looking for...

Ok, I'm planning on writing something down the side of my gun when I redo the paint job. However it has to be i a very specific style that I cannot possibly due free-hand. Does anyone know of a way to make a styncile online that I can use to paint the phrase onto the gun?

I'm thinking something along the lines of taking a picture, sizing it up so that it prints on regular paper and then cutting it out on card board or something, but I'm not too computer savvy. Any help? Thanks.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:10am
Draw out the size of the gun. Have someone artsy do it for you. Cut it into a stencil and paint away. What kind of font are we talking about?
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Nagash1959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagash1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:57am

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10282987/

The Jackel from the Hellsing series.

98 Custom
Cyclone
Double E-Trigger
Polished Internals
Freak kit
X-chamber
CP Drop w/On/Off
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:12pm

You need an airbrush for that kind of job from the looks of it.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic