FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bright Move by "Joe Brave"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

I got yelled at for being in the military. A woman called me a baby killer. I looked at her and said "Ma'am, you have no idea what i do for the military, for all you know i could be a cook" I proceeded to tell her how i just got back from Kuwait.. She went off completely! She yelled at me for trapesing through Kuwait with an M16.. I told her a wore civilian clothes and carried a pistol the entire time i was there. She wouldnt listen to what i had to say, all she could call me was a no good baby killer.
lol
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:05pm

I got yelled at for being in the military. A woman called me a baby killer. I looked at her and said "Ma'am, you have no idea what i do for the military, for all you know i could be a cook" I proceeded to tell her how i just got back from Kuwait.. She went off completely! She yelled at me for trapesing through Kuwait with an M16.. I told her a wore civilian clothes and carried a pistol the entire time i was there. She wouldnt listen to what i had to say, all she could call me was a no good baby killer.

So did you bag any good babies in Kuwait?

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:38pm

I am going to go ahead and guess none of that ever actually happened.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Well obviously... He said himself he's probably a cook.

But yeah, I've jsut gotta toss in one comment on this, just one, a bit of my personal philosophy- 'No harm, no foul'.

One can debate risk, 'appropriate' social behaviour, etc etc til our collective bumholes pucker and our eyes bleed,  but really, what's the point? No harm was done. The entire thing was very, very minor in nature compared to the great ills in the world and the things that a number of forumers probbaly face in their everyday life and just never tell us about. It's really not worth a nine page pissing match so that some people can score a few points against OS, and then all of the guys in uniform can have a group hug... Just chill, folks.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:42pm

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

...all of the guys in uniform can have a group hug...

I hear there's a good market for pictures of that kind of thing.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:46pm

Seen some. It is shocking. American flags and camouflage everywhere, heaving and thrusting.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Seen some. It is shocking. American flags and camouflage everywhere, heaving and thrusting.

Spider Man 3?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:13am

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I am going to go ahead and guess none of that ever actually happened.

why do you doubt it happened? theres plenty of idiots out there. i cant wait to come across some idiot who disses the military so i can just say, "your welcome"

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:13am

Lol, no, no babies. Im not a spoon either, im a 97E, interrogators, you may recognize my MOS from such scandals as the abu grahib story and pyramid stacking.

Actualy that was the MPs, no 97E in their right mind would do that, its counter productive to the mission.

*edit* I was in bisbee. Its a hippy town, all the old peace loving flower saving tree hugging pot smoking baby killing types all decided to move to this dying copper town about 36 miles from Ft. Huachuca.

Edited by DBibeau855 - 02 June 2007 at 12:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic