FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What a wonderful way to wake up....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 6:44am
So, I was planning on getting up early this morning to do a paper on Darkness at Noon that I've been putting off...We'll at about 5:45 this morning I felt something moving on my head while I'm laying there sleeping...As I figure out that there actually is something crawling on my head I freak and jump out of bed....Before I can get the light on, I see a small dark figure run from the head to the foot of my bed and disappear....I then proceeded, still freaked out, to hunt around a bit to find whatever the hell that was, with no luck. Then, about 10 minutes later, the damn thing runs out from under my toilet in my attached bathroom, while I happened to be using it, again freaking me out. Upon further investigation, I've yet to figure out what the damn thing was....I fogged various areas of my room with this Raid stuff we have, but I'm really hoping it was like a mouse or something...The possibility that it was a roach or something worse really freaks me out, especially since i haven't found it yet....Tonight should be...comfortable...at bedtime...gah!

But at least I got up I guess, this paper is due at one, and sleeping in would have been disastrous....Wish me luck one that, btw....prolly wont be on much till tomorrow...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic