FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Metal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by little devil little devil wrote:

Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Good God, if there is one thing I hate more than metal music, and metal fans, it is metal fans trying to mosh at shows.

Like, I seriously didn't think metal could get much more lame, but they ended up proving me wrong.
so you wouldnt want to be apart of this?http://break.com/index/the-wall-of-death.html to be honest, me neither. it actually scares me. 
On youtube there is a far better video of that same wall of death. Also I love how everybody is sayings its Lamb of God playing, thats "I rape myself" by Caliban
ANARCHY_SCOUT View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 1/24 rudeness to newer members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 12:27am
Yuck I hate Caliban. (Again with me ranting bout dem' darn scene kids.)
Gamertag: Kataklysm999
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:03pm
Oh man, did anybody listen to the sample for the new nightwish song Eva? The new singer sounds kind of like Amy Lee from Evanescence. I guess that's not really a bad thing but I like the way Tarja sounded, gonna be hard to adjust.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:18pm
The "wall of death" is lame.

Moshing is not about hurting people.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 6:13pm
I was apart of the Wall of Death in Denver's 4/20 Concert with Slipknot, Lamb of God and stuff... Though, I was kinda in the middle left... It was pretty entertaining watching a bunch of fools Run into each other full speed.
Abaddon View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language, Rudeness, 5/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abaddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 6:50pm
I've seen Lamb of God do the Wall of Death twice and each time I saw some really big scary-looking dude being dragged out of the pit unconscious. Even worse than that was when I saw them at the Worscester (MA) Centrum and they played "Vigil", oh my God. The ENTIRE floor of the stadium became the most violent pit I've ever seen in my life.
Abaddon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abaddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 6:52pm
ooohhh, 2 strikes, didn't even see that before...sweet. what the fudge does "BWNED" mean anyways?
Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 7:27pm

If you want Lamb of God's best album, go buy any Testament album.

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:41pm

Bump for posterity. I got Nightwish's "Once" album. Amazing. Ya know, I really like the male vocalist's voice. Clean, but powerful. Any of y'all know any songs like that?

Good example: Wish I had an Angel

Edited by DeTrevni - 14 June 2007 at 12:41pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Abaddon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abaddon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 4:23am
^^^Thats a pretty damn good album, Nemo, Planet Hell, Angel, & Ghost Score are my favs. Anyone ever heard Leaves Eyes? Of all the Chick Metal bands, that chick has the best voice... and the dude has the best male backup voice too.

(P.S. Nile + Ozzfest = sucks for most of the other bands playing Ozzfest)
ultimatetrooper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Hardcore Ghetto Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultimatetrooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 4:37am
I have been listening to alot of August Burns Red, Unearth, Botch, Between the buried and me, bury your dead, through the eyes of the dead, zao, all that remains, it dies today, as i lay dying, slayer, and a the list continues.

Mainly local bands which have some amaazing stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/doriangreytx 
http://www.myspace.com/skyeatsairplane
http://www.myspace.com/intheoryold
http://www.myspace.com/intheory1
Most amazing stuff ^^
http://www.myspace.com/themonarchtx 
http://www.myspace.com/thedestro
http://www.myspace.com/mysonmyexecutioner
  http://www.myspace.com/dryline

you better find something in those list of bands! They are all some of my favorite local bands, seen them all live and know a few of the bands personally. Check it out!

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 10:51am
Isnt leaves eyes Jezabel Deva's other band? I get enough of her in cof.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:34pm
Zao?

Really?

I saw them live in concert and was not impressed with the band or the music.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess....

Edited by Hades - 15 June 2007 at 1:36pm

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Abaddon Abaddon wrote:

Of all the female singer Metal bands, that chick has the best voice...

Arch Enemy 4 teh winzorz111!

Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:41pm
Some Metallica, you may never have heard of him but my friends gutair teacher showed us ingie malstream or sothing hes sweedish but really good.

off the metal topic im listing to Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:46pm

Ghost-Rider View Drop Down
Strike 2, Filter Dodge 8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghost-Rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Do you mean? Yngwie Malmsteen

Indeed
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by ultimatetrooper ultimatetrooper wrote:

I have been listening to alot of August Burns Red, Unearth, Botch, Between the buried and me, bury your dead, through the eyes of the dead, zao, all that remains, it dies today, as i lay dying, slayer, and a the list continues.

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.
all of that except Slayer is not metal.

On a side note I can not wait for ozzfest Nile + Lamb of God + Behemoth + Daath + 3 Inched of Blood = Amazing line up.  I'm not to big a fan of much of the other stuff.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:11pm
Children of Bodom and 3 Inches of Blood ftw.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANARCHY_SCOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Children of Bodom and 3 Inches of Blood ftw.
Bodom is win I seen them 3 times in 06' and they rocked hard every time I seen them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic