FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need some prayers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some prayers
    Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:42pm

I just had one of my friends die last saturday. She's been somone i've known fro 10 years, she was my first kiss, and one of my best friends i've had. She was 16.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/may/08/henderson-count y-students-cope-with-another/ 

R.I.P.  Jess 1990-2007

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:43pm
Im sorry dude. Best wishes to you and her family.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:44pm

I'm sorry for your loss. May St. Pete welcome her to a better and everlasting life.

RIP

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:46pm
I'd normally make a smartass remark about not being a pray-er....but that really sucks ass dude...hope you're ok.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:50pm
I read that in the paper the other day. im not a prayer, but you have the support of all of us on the other side of the river.
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:52pm
Wow, I am in a similar situation. Only it was my seventeen year old neighbor. I didn't know her as well as I should have. I hope you grieve but still love life.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:13pm
sorry man, hope you feel better
Enos Spank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Spank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:15pm
R.I.P.
Razgriz Ghost View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Implosion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razgriz Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:18pm
Not to hijack a thread but I just came from a funeral of a 17 year old, it sucks that all these young people are dying like this, sorry for your loss, hopefully she and my friend are somewhere better than here.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:18pm

Man. That's a real shame. There really are no words that really can be of help in these kind of cases. I'm sorry? That just doesn't seem to cut it. Good luck, and don't fret too much. There's never anything anyone can do in these situations but live out their lives.

Again, good luck.

Edited by DeTrevni - 10 May 2007 at 9:19pm
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:26pm

That sucks so bad I wont even bother mentioning my thoughts on god/afterlife/praying, but just not be a tool and offer my condolences.

Just think about how only thing sheet metal stands between our fragile bodies and horrible death on a daily basis. Life is short, violent and painful more than we'd like to think. 

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:30pm
Forever young. Rest in peace. My condolences go out to you and her family.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

STOcocker View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Forum Halo Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STOcocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:33pm
That is so sad. There have been so many stories of people dying in car wrecks lately. A kid at my school passed away from a wreck this semester too.

My prayers are with everyone involved. R.I.P.
lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:49pm
Very sorry to here about the loss of another young person.  May she rest in peace.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:11pm
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Project Irene View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:45pm
Prayers sent.
CarbineKid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 1:13am
Prayer for the Departed Soul

We are stricken with immense grief at the loss of Jessica. We pray to God Almighty for her soul and we express our condolence and prayers to her distressed family. Let the Almighty Lord send his heavenly angels and comfort the agonized family. The loss is so great for us, but let us abide to the great purpose God has destined for her in the heavenly garden. Let us remember the departed soul, and let our prayers strengthen the family.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 4:19am
Prom's killing more teens than weed.. hrm.

Sorry for your loss.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:05am

I never know what to say to things like this without sounding awkward, I'll keep it simple.....sorry to hear, I hope you're alright as coping with the loss of a good friend is a tough endeavor.

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:15am
My condolences to you and to her family.

My sister's prom is tonight... Hopefully all these punk kids aren't driving around drunk.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic