FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Camel Signature Blends

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Aren't the Number 9's the ones they're trying to sell to teenage girls?

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0503camel-females0 503-ON.html

no No. 9's are the ones they are trying to sell to the emo-queens.

Personally No. 9's are the worst tasting cigarette on the markert. I tried a pack of those and they single handed almost made me quit.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:03pm

I smoke rarely, and when it's not my pipe it's these. Lucky Strike, non-filtered. They appeal to me on a base level. Certain moods just call for them. I've also tried rolling my own. Not bad.

Kamel Reds aren't bad and neither are Marlboros. Flavor doesn't matter so much, but I don't like the lights. I don't like clear beer, and I don't like light smokes. I'd try the flavored blends.

Edited by reifidom - 10 May 2007 at 1:07pm

Da Hui View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested, 9/13 Inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Hui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by c4cypher c4cypher wrote:

Newports... enough said.

Black mans breath mint.
636andy636. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 10/24/07: Inappropriate Word Use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:19pm
Thats racist
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:31pm
Jesus reif, un-filtered. I've seen people who have smoked reds for like 20 years, and they can not smoke one of those, they tell me it's like getting shot in the lung.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 1:34pm
When I decided to learn to smoke, in case I ever wanted to, I picked up on those figuring I could then smoke whatever was offered. They don't really bother me. Their harsh reputation is a bit undeserved, I feel. And they're short, having no filter.

I do admit to certain masochistic tendencies.

Edited by reifidom - 10 May 2007 at 1:38pm

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:12pm
I'm smoking No.9s right now because they were buy one get one free and I had heard they were good. I'm not really a fan of the flavor but they're pretty smooth. I'll go back to Parliament regulars when I'm done with these.

Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:26pm
ummm...i dont smoke...

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 5:08pm
I smoke a brand called Number 7 Reds. It's just what my friend smoked so I got loyal to them.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

karll View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Extra "L" for sale. PM with offer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:43pm
Camel wides are pretty good as well. Lot smoother than Marby Reds. I'm interested in these Signature Blends now. I'm out of smokes and now I need to decide what to by next.
PlentifulBalls "It's cool, I'll be dead before I'm not pretty."
Gatyr "Stupid things exist."

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:10pm
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

Jesus reif, un-filtered. I've seen people who have smoked reds for like 20 years, and they can not smoke one of those, they tell me it's like getting shot in the lung.

Unfiltered aren't that bad. I'm actually thiking about starting to roll my own simply because of the cost. You can buy a bag of rolling tobacco for like $2, and that bag is enough for a boatload of smokes.

edit: Reif, props on the Luckys

Edited by Destruction - 10 May 2007 at 11:19pm
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 7:14am
Destruction, I've been meaning to ask if your name has anything to do with the Sandman.

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

I currently switched from Marlboro 27's to Camel Wide Lights, and I tried my old cig's(27's) and I can honestly say that Marlboro's taste sucks.

Indeed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic